Easy to make white matar spicy chaat recipe at home
White Matar Spicy Chaat Recipe: By the way, we get to eat pea chaat everywhere, but not everyone knows the taste of pea peas, a special recipe of Lucknow. Huh. So let’s make a special recipe for Lucknow pea.
Necessary ingredients need to make White Matar Spicy Chaat Recipe
- White peas – 1 cup (200 grams)
- Tomatoes – 2
- Potato-2 (boiled and finely chopped)
- Coriander – 3-4 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Green chili – 2
- Ginger – 1-inch piece (finely chopped and thinly sliced lengthwise)
- Sweet chutney – 2-3 tbsp
- Green chutney – 2-3 tbsp
- Lemon – 1
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chaat Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Black salt – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
Method of making White Matar Spicy Chaat Recipe
- To make pea chaat, soak dried peas in water for 7 to 8 hours, or soak them in water overnight.
- After this, remove the extra water from the peas and put them in the cooker.
- Put together 2 cups of water, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and mix it.
- Close the cooker and let 1 whistle come.
- After the cooker whistles, reduce the flame and let the peas cook on low flame for 6-7 minutes, turn off the gas after 7 minutes and keep the peas in the cooker until the pressure of the cooker is gone.
- After this, check the peas and the peas are ready.
- Take out the peas in a bowl. Now add black salt, red chili powder, cumin powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala powder, 1/2 tsp chaat masala, 1 teaspoon finely chopped green chilies, finely chopped ginger, finely chopped green coriander, finely chopped in peas Add the tomatoes, chopped potatoes, and half a lemon juice and mix everything well.
- Matar Masala Chaat is ready. If you want, you can serve it like this.
- But if you like to eat more spicy and spicy then you can eat it by adding chutney etc.
- To make spicy chaat, take out the peas masala in a bowl.
- Now add a little finely chopped green chili, 2-3 pieces of chopped potatoes, a little finely chopped tomato, a little chopped coriander chutney, a little sweet chutney, 2-3 ginger julienne, a little chaat masala, and a little garnish it with green coriander.
- Flattened peas of flavored peas are ready.
Suggestions for making White Matar Spicy Chaat Recipe
- The time of ripening peas also depends on the pea variety. Many times the variety of peas is such that they are cooked quickly, some take more time.
- If you do not want to add sweet chutney to make chopped chaat, you can remove it.
- Pea chaat is made without ghee oil. You can also add tempering if you want. To add Tadka, add ghee or oil to the pan and fry the spices and mix the roasted spices in the peas and mix them. The tempering pea masala chaat will be ready.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..