8 restaurant styles of Indian food recipes easily make at home
Restaurant styles of Indian food recipes: We all want to know the secret behind those delicious dishes served at Indian restaurants. But most of us feel reluctant to try those recipes at home. We have brought you 8 Indian recipes that are very easy to make at home.
With these recipes, you will be able to recreate all those favorite Indian restaurants without leaving the house. These Indian restaurant styles do not require many hours of cooking and excellent taste. All you have to do is follow these Indian food recipes to the tee.
1) Dal Makhani – You will be surprised to know that it is very easy to make a style of eating Dal makhani at home. And home-made preparations are not overloaded with cream and artificial flavors. This dal makhani recipe produces a completely sour, thick, and delicious cream without spending hours near a gas stove. Serve in a home-style lachha paratha or naan to get the perfect Punjabi restaurant-style meal. (Read here: Easy and healthy dal makhani recipe)
2) Paneer Pasanda – Paneer Pasanda is one of the most popular Indian restaurant dishes served in restaurants. The rich gravy of Paneer worshiped by everyone who tasted it for the first time. It’s not so hard to make a Paneer Pasanda restaurant style at home. And once you have mastered this recipe you will never go back to that intricate gravy sold in restaurants. (Read here: Restaurant-style Paneer pasanda at home)
3) Chicken Do Pyaza – A culinary stunner, this one gets all the Punjabi flavors well. Chicken do pyaza is prepared with lots of onions. The sweetness of the onions and the heat of the spices create a beautiful combination of licking your fingers. It’s a great meal for food lovers who love to enjoy boiling curries. Chicken Do Pyaza can be enjoyed with jeera rice, lachha paratha, or tandoori roti.
Read these do pyaza recipes:
4) Soya Chaap Tikka Masala – Nowadays, many restaurants are using soybean-prepared vegetable tikka masala. Soy soaps or soy sauce prepared with soy are a good place to eat meat for vegetarians. This soya chaap tikka masala can be a tough fight for chicken tikka masala served at restaurants. If you don’t believe me, just try this recipe once. Anyone who is a vegetarian, curry lover, and bored of paneer tikka masala – this is a must-try for this recipe.
Read these recipes:
5) Butter Chicken – Not to mention whole Indian food other than butter chicken. And all chicken lovers should have a hearty butter chicken recipe under their arms. What I really like about this butter chicken recipe is that it is ready in just 30 minutes. It has a list of simple ingredients to follow, a straightforward recipe, and does not require hours of preparation. Don’t forget to serve butter and naan butter for a perfect snack. (Read here: Make butter chicken at home)
6) Kadhai Paneer – Kadhai Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes to order while eating out at any Punjabi restaurant in North India. Why? Because it is full of flavors and compliments of almost all Indian pieces of bread altogether. What if I told you now you can make a style of dining Kadhai Paneer at home. That too is less than 30 minutes. This kadhai paneer recipe is straightforward which makes it very easy for you to win more accolades for anyone you like. (Read here: Kadhai paneer recipe at home)
7) Pineapple Raita – Pineapple Raita is delicious and nutritious and is one of the most common side dishes eaten by Indian curries in restaurants. Cool pineapple helps to cool down the heat of the curry. A comforting change in taste buds as well. Now you can make the best pineapple raita at home with this simple recipe. And since I started making pineapple raita at home it has become a daily thing.
(Read here: Restaurant-style pineapple raita recipe)
8) Naan – Whether eating rich or spicy meat curries or simple and hearty vegetable dishes Naan is the one bread that compliments everyone humbly. There is no Indian food in any complete restaurant except for a certain naan. Making a soft and pillowy Naan at home is not a big deal. This naan recipe does not even need yeast. And the best part is to make naan at home you can make them whenever you want and serve hot with pipes.
Read these recipes:
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..