3 delicious and easy potato recipes make at home for snacks
Easy potato recipes: Did you know that potatoes contain more potassium than bananas? Aside from their attractive texture and unusual function, this popular plant has no cholesterol, fat, and sodium and has only 110 calories – perfect for dieters and equally heavy diets. It is also an excellent source of vitamins B6 and C, fiber, and magnesium, as well as antioxidants.
Here are three delicious potato recipes that will fulfill your greatest desire:
Delicious potato recipe – Filled with Baked Potatoes
Ingredients need to make Filled with Baked Potatoes:
- 4 large baked potatoes
- 8 slices of bacon
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup hot Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
Method of making Filled with Baked Potatoes
- Bake the potatoes in a preheated oven (350F) for one hour.
- While the potatoes are baking, cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until evenly browned.
- Place on a plate, crack, and set aside. When the potatoes are ready, allow to cool for a few minutes and cut each length apart.
- Mix the meat in a large bowl, leaving the skins. Put 1/2 onion, 1/2 cheese, sour cream, milk, butter, salt, and pepper in a bowl with the potato meat.
- Stir in the hand mixer until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture back into the potato skin and separate the remaining onions and cheese from the top potatoes.
Delicious potato recipe – Simple Potato Waffles
Ingredients need to make Potato Waffles:
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup whole flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon grated
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Method of making Potato Waffles
- We heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat and cook the onions and garlic until tender, about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Place in a bowl and add the mashed potatoes, all-purpose flour, butter, salt, and ground black pepper.
- Mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- Scoop 1/4 or 1/2 of the mixture into a pre-heated oven (depending on its size) and close the lid.
- Wait for 2 to 3 minutes or until the waffle is reddish-brown.
Delicious potato recipe – Hot Potatoes
Ingredients need to make Hot Potatoes:
- 4 boiled, boiled potatoes chopped
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup topped with jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 cup pimientos carved
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Method of making Hot Potatoes
- We heat the milk in a pan over low heat and carefully add the flour, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Stir until boiling and firm.
- Add the cheese and jalapeno pepper and continue to heat until the cheese is hot.
- Place the sliced potatoes in a large bowl and pour the milk mixture over them. Top with pimiento.
- Pour the mixture into a 2-quart greased casserole bowl and bake in a hot oven (350F) for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are completely tender.
Ready to fill your stomach with a delicious potato dish – try these simple yet filling recipes!
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..