Potato bharta | How to Make Aloo Bharta Recipe at Home
Aloo Bharta Recipe: Sliced potato bharta prepared with boiled potatoes, special from the North Indian kitchen.
Necessary ingredients need to make Aloo Bharta Recipe
- Potato – 5 (400 grams) (boiled)
- Fresh curd – ½ cup
- Coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Oil – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 4 tsp
- Garam Masala – 4 teaspoons
- Red chili powder – 4 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp or as per taste
Method of making Aloo Bharta Recipe
- Peel the potatoes and break them finely.
- After this, keep the pan on the gas for heating.
- Put oil in a pan and heat it.
- Put cumin seeds, asafetida, turmeric powder, green chilies, ginger paste, and coriander powder in hot oil and fry the spices.
- Then add curd and mix it.
- Also, add red chili and let the curd cook till it becomes very thick.
- After the oil floats on the spices, the yaniki masala is roasted, add salt and garam masala to it.
- After this, add potatoes and a little bit of green coriander.
- Mix the potatoes well in the spices and keep roasting them for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, Bharta is ready.
- Take out the potato bharta in a bowl and garnish it with some green coriander.
- Serve delicious potato bharta with puri or parantha in taste, all will eat with fervor.
- This allowance is sufficient for 4 to 5 members of the family.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..