Paneer Angara Recipe – the smoked cottage cheese curry
Paneer Angara is so different in hearing than how different it will be in food. This vegetable has a taste of cheese as well as coal flavor.
Necessary ingredients need to make Paneer Angara Recipe
- Tomato – 4 (300 grams)
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Green chili – 2
- Dry red chili – 1
- Paneer – 250 grams
- Coriander – 3 tbsp
- Paneer – ½ cup (grated)
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Piece of coal – 1
- Cashew – 3 tbsp
- Capsicum – 1
- Cinnamon slice – 1 inch
- Curry leaves – 2 small pieces
- Cloves – 3
- Green cardamom – 3
- Black pepper – 7
- Kasuri Methi – 1 tbsp
- Asafoetida – ½ pinch
- Cumin seeds – 1.25 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Method of making Paneer Angara Recipe
- To prepare Paneer Angara, first, prepare the masala.
- To prepare the masala, take 4 tomatoes, 1 inch piece of ginger, 2 green chilies and 1 dry red chilli and cut all the things thickly.
- Now 1 tablespoon oil in a pan Put it and keep it on medium heat. After the oil is hot, add 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, 1 piece cinnamon, 2 small pieces of curry leaves, 3 small green cardamom, 3 cloves, 7 black pepper and 1 red chilli and fry it.
- After the masala is lightly roasted, add tomatoes, green chillies, ginger pieces and 3 tablespoons of cashews, cover and cook on low flame till the tomatoes become soft.
- After the tomato becomes soft, remove it from the gas and keep it cool.
- After the tomatoes cool down, grind them in a mixer.
- Now put 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan and heat it.
- After the oil is hot, add ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds, ½ teaspoon turmeric powder, tomato paste, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon red chili powder and 1 tablespoon kasoori fenugreek and fry it on low flame till Till the spices do not spread their oil.
- Now add 1 capsicum to it and fry it with spices.
- Now put 1 piece of coal on a gas and put a little oil on it and make it light.
- Once the oil comes out of the spices, add 1 cup of water, 1 teaspoon salt and a little green coriander and stir it well.
- Now add chopped pieces of paneer and ½ cup of grated cheese to it.
- Now cover the vegetable and let it cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes after the vegetable is cooked, place a bowl in the middle of the vegetable, put the smoked kayla in it and put ½ pinch of asafoetida and a little oil on the coal and cover it for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove the coal from the vegetable, add 1 tablespoon of butter, green coriander and mix it and take it out in a plate.
- Paneer Angara is ready to serve the vegetable. You can eat this paratha, roti or rice with anyone.
Suggestion for Paneer Angara Recipe
You can also use cream instead of butter.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..