Homemade mini samosa snacks | Mini dry samosa recipe
Mini dry samosa: Long-lasting edible Farsan Mini Samosa. Whether they eat it hot or take it with them on a journey, they taste great.
Necessary ingredients need to make Mini dry samosa
- Refined flour – 1 cup (125 grams)
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Potato Bhujia – 50 grams
- Mole – 2 tsp
- Fennel Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Parsley – 4 teaspoons
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Raisins – 1 tbsp
- Cashews – 6-7 (if you want)
- Tamarind Pulp – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt – 4 teaspoons
- Oil – for frying
Method of making Mini dry samosa
- Take all-purpose flour in a big bowl and add 2 tbsp ghee, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp parsley, and mix all the ingredients well.
- Add a little water and knead a hard dough like samosa flour (it will take 1/4 cup of water to knead this much dough).
- Cover the dough and keep it for 20-25 minutes. The dough will be set and ready.
- Cut cashews into small pieces and prepare them.
- If you want, you can also cut the raisins into small pieces.
Prepare to stuff
- To make stuffing for samosas, take a mixing jar. Add potato bhujia to it.
- Together, add sesame, fennel powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, sugar, and salt and grind them coarsely.
- Take out the mixture in a bowl.
- Add finely chopped cashews, raisins, and tamarind pulp to this mixture and mix it well.
- Mash the dough slightly. After this, break small balls from it.
- Then pick a dough, give it a round shape of a well-kneaded round ball and roll it out with a rolling pin lengthwise.
- Cut the rolled dough into two equal parts with the help of a knife.
- Fold one part to form a Tikon and while preparing Tikon, stick both ends with water.
- Add half-a-teaspoon of stuffing to the tikon.
- After filling the stuffing, put a plate in the back edge, stick both the top edges with the help of water.
- Likewise, prepare all the samosas. Let the samosas remain like this for 15-20 minutes.
- To fry the samosas, put oil in the pan and heat it.
- To fry the samosas, there should be light hot oil and keep the fire too slow. When the oil is slightly hot, put samosas in it.
- When the samosas come up after swimming, flip the samosas and then fry them till they turn golden brown.
- When the samosas turn golden brown, take out the help of the ladle and hold it over the pan so that the extra oil comes out from the samosas and goes back to the pan.
- Take out the samosas and keep them on a plate. It takes 17-18 minutes to fry samosas for a single time.
- Hot mini samosas of completely different flavors are ready, serve and eat samosas.
- After the samosas have cooled down completely, store them in the container and for 15 to 20 days whenever you feel like eating samosas, take them out of the container and eat them.
Suggestions for Mini dry samosa
- You can take any Namkeen instead of Aloo Bhujia like Sev, Gathiya, Dal Moth, etc.
- Sugar and tamarind pulp has been added to the stuffing. Instead of tamarind pulp, you can also add 1 tbsp tomato sauce to it. Then there is no need to add sugar to it because there is sugar in tomato sauce.
- After filling the stuffing in the samosas, close the edges of the samosas by sticking them well with water, so that the stuffing of the samosas does not come out.
- Fill the samosas and keep them for a while, after doing so, they do not bubble over the samosas.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..