Healthy corn flakes mixture recipe at home
Corn Flakes mixture Recipe: Long-term sour-sweet corn flakes with salted poha are ready immediately.
Necessary ingredients need to make Corn Flakes mixture Recipe
- Corn flakes – 2 cups (100 grams)
- Peanut – 4 cups (50 grams)
- Salted Bundi – ½ cup
- Cashews – 10 to 12 (chopped)
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Raisins – 1 tbsp
- Sugar Powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 4 tsp
- Garam Masala – 4 teaspoons
- Dry mango powder – 4 teaspoons
- Curry leaves – 10 to 12
- Salt – ½ tsp or as per taste
Method of making Corn Flakes mixture Recipe
- To make corn flakes salty, add oil to the pan and heat it.
- When the oil is hot, put peanuts in it and fry them on a low-medium flame till they turn light brown and smell good.
- Then, take them out on a plate.
- Put the chopped cashews in the remaining oil in the pan and fry on a low flame till they turn slightly golden brown.
- Take out a little oil from the pan and put curry leaves in just 2 tsp of oil and fry it on low flame till it becomes slightly crisp.
- Turn off the gas and mix salt, mango powder, garam masala, red chili powder, and sugar powder in the oil and mix it.
- Add corn flakes, raisins, roasted peanuts, and cashews to the spices.
- Mix all the ingredients till they get well.
- During this, keep the gas on low flame so that the corn flakes and crispy.
- Add salted boondi to the corn flakes and mix.
- Corn flakes mixer is ready in 5 minutes, turn off the gas.
- Take out the mixture on a plate.
- After the corn flakes are completely cooled, fill them in an airtight container and keep eating for 3 whole months.
Suggestion for making Corn Flakes mixture Recipe
- You can also make salty boondi at home. You can see its recipe on our website.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..