Healthy and easy to make roasted poha namkeen recipe
Roasted Poha Namkeen is made almost without oil, very quick to make but very little in taste. Whenever you feel like eating something crisp, don’t forget to make salted roasted poha immediately.
Necessary ingredients need to make the Roasted Poha Namkeen recipe
- Poha – 3 cups (200 grams)
- Peanut – 1 cup (150 grams)
- Dry Coconut – 60-70 grams finely chopped
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp or as per taste
- Curry leaves – 10-12
- Sugar Powder – 2 tsp
- Raisins – 2 tbsp
Method of making Roasted Poha Namkeen recipe
- Roast the poha first.
- Put the poha in the pan and fry it while stirring continuously, till the color changes slightly and crisp lightly.
- Poha is ready to fry in 4-5 minutes. Roast the poha and take it out in a bowl.
- Put 2-3 tablespoons of oil in the pan and heat it slightly.
- When the oil is hot, add peanut grains and stir continuously, roast the peanuts till they change color and become crispy and take them out in a bowl.
- Add the coconut to the oil and fry it till it becomes a slight color change, and also take it out in a bowl.
- Add chopped green chilies and curry leaves to the leftover oil in the pan and fries it.
- Add turmeric powder and raisins and fry them lightly and now add roasted poha, coconut, peanut seeds, salt, and sugar powder to this spice and mix them well and fry continuously for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Roasted Poha is salted and ready, turn off the flame.
- Take out the prepared poha namkeen in a bowl.
- After the Poha Namkeen has cooled down, fill it in any airtight container and eat it for 2-3 months whenever you like.
Suggestion for Roasted Poha Namkeen recipe
- You can add roasted chana dal, roasted cashew nuts, or almonds according to your preference in Namkeen.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..