Healthy and easy to make at home paneer dahi vada recipe
Paneer dahi vada: Preparation of Dahi Vada made from Moong or Urad Dal needs to be done first, but Paneer Dahi Vada can be easily prepared instantly. They can also be made during fasting due to their taste but being tasteless.
Necessary ingredients need to make Paneer dahi vada
To make dahi vada
- Cottage cheese 200 grams
- Boiled Potatoes – 2
- Arrowroot – 2 tbsp
- Oil – for frying
- Green chili – 1 (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1/2 inch piece (grated)
- Salt – 1/2 tsp or as per taste
- Curd – 3 – 4 cups
- Green chutney – 1 cup
- Sweet chutney – 1 cup
- Red chili powder – 1-2 tsp
- Roasted Cumin – 2-3 tbsp
- Black salt – 2 tbsp
Method of making Paneer dahi vada
- Grate the cheese in a bowl, and peel and grate the potatoes, add arrowroot and mix, add salt, ginger, and green chili to the mixture and knead it well.
- The mixture is ready to make vada.
- Put oil in a frying pan for frying and heat it.
- Take out a little mixture from the mixture and make it round and flatten it with the palm, put the vadas in hot oil, make 3-4 vadas and put them in the pan, and fry the vadas till they turn golden.
- Take out the fried vadas on a napkin paper lying on a plate.
- Likewise, prepare all the big ones and prepare them.
Make Paneer dahi vada chaat
- Put 3-4 paneer vadas in a plate.
- Pour curd over it, now add black salt, roasted cumin, and red chili powder to it.
- Now put some sweet chutney and green chutney over it.
- Now once again give curd and a little black salt, roasted cumin, and red chili powder.
- Your Paneer Dahi Vada Chaat is ready.
- Serve and eat deliciously flavored curd vada chaat.
Suggestions for Paneer dahi vada
- The oil should be well heated while frying the vadas. By doing this, the vadas absorb less oil and do not break.
- If the vadas break while frying, then add a little more arrowroot to it and mix, the curd vadas will be good.
- If you are making vadas for the fast, then use sand salt, and black pepper. Add sweet chutney and green chutney too. You can see the recipe for fasting chutneys on our website.
- You can also add 1-2 teaspoons of sugar to the curd of the curd.
- Instead of arrowroot, cornflour or maida or bread crumbs can be put as binders.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..