Easy to make mango pickle with green chili recipe at home
Mango pickle with Green Chili: It takes a lot of time to make pickles and in today’s busy life, where does anyone have enough time to cut mangoes and dry them in the sun for 2-3 days, so people buy more pickles from outside the market only There is a lot of harm to health, so today we have brought the recipe of AC pickle which becomes quick and is also good for health.
Necessary ingredients need to make Mango pickle with Green Chili
- Raw Mango – 250 grams
- Green chili – 100 grams
- Mustard oil – 4 cups
- Fenugreek seeds – 2 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 2 tsp
- Asafoetida – 2 pinch
- Fennel – 2 tbsp
- Yellow Mustard – 1 big spoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 2 tsp
- Black pepper – ½ small chili
- Salt – 2 tbsp
- White vinegar – 2 tbsp
Method of making Mango pickle with Green Chili
- To make a pickle, wash 250 grams of mango and dry it and make it great.
- Wash and dry green chilies in the same manner.
- Now heat 4 cups mustard oil in a pan.
- Add 2 teaspoons of fenugreek seeds and 2 teaspoons of mustard seeds in the oil and fry it on medium flame.
- Now reduce the flame and add 2 pinch asafoetida, 2 tbsp fennel seeds.
- Now turn off the heat and add the grated mango, green chilies, 1 big spoon of yellow mustard, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 2 teaspoons red chili powder, ½ teaspoon pepper, and 2 tbsp salt and mix well.
- Now add white vinegar to the pickle and mix it.
- You can store this pickle in a plastic container and store it for a long time.
- You can also eat this pickle instantly, there is no need to keep this pickle in the sun.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..