Easy Crispy Fried Vegetables | Chinese Starters Veg Crispy
Crispy Fried Vegetables: Veg crispy is a kind of appetizer that is made by mixing a lot of vegetables with lots of vegetables. You can also eat it as a snack or vegetable. It is very easy to make and is a kind of Indo Chinese dish that is very much liked.
Necessary ingredients need to make Crispy Fried Vegetables
- Potato – 1
- Cauliflower – 1 cup
- Capsicum – 1 cup
- Baby Corn – 4
- Maida – ½ cup
- Corn flour – 4 cups
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – ½ tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Green chili – 2 finely chopped
- Cabbage – 2-3 tbsp
- Tomato Sauce – 2 Tbsp
- Chili Sauce – 1 tsp
- Soy Sauce – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
Method of making Crispy Fried Vegetables
- To make Veg Crispy, first cut and wash 1 potato, 1 cup capsicum, and 4 baby corn.
- Now take a big pot and mix ½ cup maida, ¼ cup cornflour, ½ tsp salt, and ½ tsp black pepper.
- Now make a batter by adding a little water. ½ cup of water has been used to make this solution.
- Now add the chopped vegetables to the solution and mix well. Put oil in a pan and heat it.
- Once the oil is hot, check the temperature of the oil.
- To check the oil temperature, try adding a piece of vegetable oil to it.
- If the oil starts bubbling as soon as the vegetable is added, then the oil has become hot.
- We need oil very hot for frying vegetables.
- Now put the vegetables in the hot oil and flip them over and fry them on medium flame until they are lightly crisp.
- Once the vegetables turn golden brown, take them out of the pan and keep them on a plate and fry all the vegetables in the same way.
- It takes 5-6 minutes to fry a one-time vegetable.
- Now put 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and heat it.
- After the oil is hot, add 1 tsp ginger paste, 2 green chilies, 2-3 tbsp cabbage, and 2 tbsp capsicum to the oil and fry it for 2 minutes till it becomes light crispy.
- After the cabbage and capsicum become slightly crispy, add 2 tbsp of tomato sauce, 1 tsp chili sauce, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp vinegar, and ½ tsp salt and mix all the ingredients on medium flame cook it.
- Now add fried vegetables to it and cook on low flame while stirring.
- When all the sauce is wrapped on the vegetables, add a little green coriander and mix it.
- The wedge is ready to be crispy. You can eat it either with snacks or vegetables.
- It is a kind of appetizer, you will like it very much for the guests who make it to a small party at home.
Suggestions for Crispy Fried Vegetables
- Vegetables you can take any of your choices.
- You can also replace ginger paste with 1 inch of grated ginger.
- If you want to add garlic to the vegetable, fry it by adding garlic paste along with the ginger paste.
- If you want to add onion to the vegetable, you can chop and fry onion like the rest of the vegetable.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..