Delicious snacks quick chole masala – Kadai chole recipe
Quick Chole masala: When you want to eat something tasty and quick, then kadhai Chola is a very good option.
Necessary ingredients need to make Quick Chole masala
- Kabuli chana – 1 cup
- Tomato – 2 (150 grams)
- Coriander – 2-3 tbsp
- Parsley – 4 teaspoons
- Cumin seeds – 4 teaspoons
- Green chili – 5 (finely chopped and cut into length)
- Ginger – ½ inch piece
- Red chili powder – ½
- Baking Powder – 4 teaspoons
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Mango powder – 4 teaspoons
- Garam Masala Powder – 4 teaspoons
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
Method of making Quick Chole masala
- Wash grams well and keep them soaked in water overnight.
- Wash chanas and fill them in the cooker, add 1/2 cup water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and baking soda, and add tea bags as well.
- Turn off the cooker and keep it on the gas to boil.
- After the whistle in the cooker, turn off the gas and let the chickpeas cook in the cooker until the pressure is over.
- When the pressure of the cooker is over, open the cooker and filter the gram and remove the excess water.
- Chop the tomatoes in a big way.
- Put 2 tablespoons of ghee in the pan and heat it. When the ghee is hot, add cumin seeds to it, after roasting cumin, add carom seeds, turn off the gas.
- Now add chopped green chilies and chopped chilies in length and chopped ginger in length.
- Add gram, now add 1/2 teaspoon salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, mango powder, chopped tomatoes, and finely chopped green coriander and mix well.
- The stewed chickpeas are ready.
- Take out the cheeks in a bowl.
- Serve and eat tasty chickpeas with puri, parantha, or as desired.
- You will like their taste very much.
Suggestions for Quick Chole masala
- You can also take oil instead of ghee.
- You can tie a spoon of tea to a cloth or tie dried gooseberries to a cloth and put it in a chickpea
- You can also take pomegranate instead of mango powder.
- If you like onions then you can add 1 onion finely chopped.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..