Delicious Baked Samosa recipe easy to make at home
Baked Samosa recipe: We all like hot samosas very much, but a lot of people do not like to eat oil, baked samosas for them which will be prepared without oil. If the normal samosas are baked, their top layer is very tough, but the samosas made from leavened flour are very soft and very tasty.
Necessary ingredients need to make Baked Samosa recipe
For Samosa Flour
- Refined flour – 1 cup
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar – half a teaspoon
- Dry Active Yeast – Half a teaspoon
- Oil – 1 tbsp
For the stuffing of samosas:
- Potatoes – 2 boiled, medium-sized
- Peas – half cup
- Oil – 1-2 tsp
- Red chili powder – less than 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/4 tsp (as per taste)
- Green chili – 1-2 small slices
- Ginger – half-inch grated
- Coriander leaves – 1-2 tablespoons, finely chopped
- Mango powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – half a teaspoon
- Cumin powder – half a teaspoon
- Garam Masala – less than 1/4 teaspoon
Method of making Baked Samosa recipe
- To make dough for baked samosas, take out all-purpose flour in a vessel.
- Mix salt, sugar, dry active yeast, and oil in the flour and prepare it by kneading the soft dough with the help of lukewarm water; Water is used.
- Grease the dough with some oil.
- Cover the dough and keep it for 2 hours, the dough will double.
- When the dough has doubled, we can make samosas with flour.
Prepare the samosa stuffing
- Put oil in a pan and heat it; When the oil is hot, add green chilies, ginger, cumin powder, coriander powder, and peas.
- Roast the peas for a couple of minutes, peel the potatoes and chop them finely, add salt, red chili powder, garam masala, mango powder, and coriander, and mix well.
- Turn off the gas, and take out the stuffing in a bowl so that it cools quickly.
- Punch the dough and mash it a little to make it fine.
- Make 4 rounds of dough and make around. Take a dough, apply a little dry flour and roll it into a thin 7-8 inch diameter chapati.
- Cut the rolled poori from the middle and divide it into 2 parts.
- Take one part and place it on your left hand, apply some water on the half of the cut edge with a finger, while keeping the other half on the edge of the water, paste it and make a tikon for samosas.
- Holding the open part up in the Tikon, hold it with the left hand.
- Add 1- 1.5 tsp stuffing with a spoon.
- Apply water with a finger on the inner edges of the Tikon, putting a fold on the back, and close it by sticking both the sides of the samosas.
- Put the prepared samosas in a tray with a thin cone top.
- Prepare all the samosas in this way and put them in the tray a little bit.
- Cover the tray with samosas for half an hour and keep it in such a way that the size of the samosas does not deteriorate, to bake the samosas after half an hour, preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Sec Preheat on, put a tray of samosas in the oven 180 degrees.
- But set the oven for 10 minutes, check the samosas, samosas are light brown now.
- Bake the samosas again for 5 minutes, the samosas turn golden brown in 15 minutes, the samosas are ready.
- Serve hot baked samosas, serve with tomato sauce or green coriander chutney and eat.
Suggestion for making Baked Samosa recipe:
- According to your taste in samosa stuffing, you can fill it by making stuffing of pea cheese or dry fruit stuffing with cheese and peas.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..