Delicious aloo khasta kachori recipe at home – Non-Fried
Aloo khasta kachori: Kachori made in low oil in an appam maker is very tasty. You can serve it anytime in the morning with breakfast or in the evening with snacks.
Necessary ingredients need to make Aloo khasta kachori
- Refined flour – 1 cup (125 grams)
- Boiled Potatoes – 3 (200 grams)
- Salt – less than 4 teaspoons
- Parsley – less than 4 teaspoons
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Baking Powder – ½ tsp
- Peas – 2 tbsp
- Coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger – ½ inch piece grated
- Red chili powder – less than 4 teaspoons
- Fennel powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander Powder – ½ tsp
- Mango powder – 4 teaspoons
- Garam Masala – 4 teaspoons
Method of making Aloo khasta kachori
- Take out all-purpose flour in a vessel and add 2 tbsp oil, 4 tsp salt, parsley, and baking powder and mix it well.
- Make a soft dough by adding a little water (a little more than 1/4 cup of water is used to knead the dough).
- Don’t make the dough much of a problem, keep the dough covered for 10 minutes, the dough will be set.
- Mash the boiled potatoes.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in the pan, add ginger paste and finely chopped green chilies in hot oil, and fry it lightly.
- Now mix peas in it and cover and let it cook on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Check peas after 2 minutes, the peas are ready.
- Put mashed boiled potatoes in it, along with fennel powder, coriander powder, mango powder, black pepper powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, and less than ½ tsp salt, stirring continuously for 2 minutes, mixing all the things well.
- Mix it, add green coriander, and mix. Stuffing is ready, turn off the gas. Take out the stuffing on a plate and let it cool.
- The dough is set and ready and the stuffing is cool as well.
- Make small dough balls from the dough, pick one dough and make it slightly bigger by hand and give it a bowl shape, put 2 spoons of stuffing on it and lift it from all the sides and close it with the palm.
- Give Kachori is ready after filling, thus prepare all the kachori.
- Heat the appam maker on the gas and add a little oil to each of its food.
- Put the kachori in its mines and put some oil on the kachori too.
- Cover the appam maker and let the kachoris cook for 3 minutes on low flame and then check it.
- After 3 minutes turn them over and put some oil on them and cover them again and let them cook for 3 minutes till they turn golden brown.
- Similarly, check after every 3-3 minutes and allow it to turn and roast till it turns golden brown.
- The kachori has to be roasted till it turns golden brown from all sides, lower the place from where the kachori seems to be a little poached, let the kachori be roasted for 2 minutes now It takes 20 minutes to cook the kachori completely.
- Remove the kachori from the appam and keep it on a plate.
- Delicious kachori is ready, serve it with green coriander chutney, tomato sauce, or your favorite chutney and eat.
- You can keep this kachori in the refrigerator and use it for 3 days.
- You can serve the kachori by removing it from the fridge and placing it in the appam maker.
Suggestions for Aloo khasta kachori
- A 1/2 inch piece of ginger can also be used instead of ginger paste.
- If you want kachori, you can make it with the stuffing of peas or just with the stuffing of moong dal.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..