Corn Capsicum Masala Recipe | Sweet Corn Capsicum Masala
Corn Capsicum Masala Recipe: Capsicum Corn Masala is a very tasty and crunchy vegetable. Children love sweet corn in the same way, they will also enjoy the taste of this vegetable.
Necessary ingredients need to make Corn Capsicum Masala Recipe
- Sweet Corn – 1 cup
- Capsicum – 2 (150 grams) (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 2 (150 grams)
- Green chili – 2
- Cashews – 10 to 12
- Coriander – 2 to 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 4 teaspoons
- Red chili powder – 4 teaspoons
- Ginger paste – ½ tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 4 teaspoons
- Salt – 1 tsp or as per taste
Method of making Corn Capsicum Masala Recipe
- Prepare a paste by grinding tomatoes, green chilies, and cashews in a mixer.
- Heat a pan and add 2 tsp ghee to it. When the ghee is hot, add cumin, turmeric powder to it.
- Reduce the flame and add coriander powder and ginger paste to the pan.
- Add the prepared tomato-green chili-cashew paste and red chili powder to this spice.
- Fry the spices on low flame until the ghee starts floating on the spices.
- Keep equal attention on the spices too. Keep it running
- Meanwhile, prepare sweet corn and capsicum.
- Heat another pan. Put 2 tsp ghee in the pan and let it melt.
- Add sweet corn and capsicum to the ghee and mix.
- Add ½ teaspoon salt to it and cook until it becomes crunchy.
- Ghee is separated from the spices and the masala is roasted as soon as it smells good.
- Put 4 cups of water in the spices so that the vegetable flakes can be prepared.
- Add ½ tsp salt, garam masala, and a little green coriander to the gravy and mix.
- Then, add capsicum-sweet corn to it and mix it.
- Cover the vegetable and let it cook on low heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, the vegetable is ready. Take out the vegetable in a bowl.
- Delicious sweet corn capsicum vegetable is ready.
- Add 1 teaspoon of ghee and a little green coriander over it, the taste of the vegetable will increase further.
- This vegetable chapati, naan, paratha, rice can be served with anyone.
Suggestions for Corn Capsicum Masala Recipe
- If you like spicy food, then you can increase red chili powder.
- You can keep the vegetable a little thick or thin as per your choice.
- If you want, you can use oil instead of ghee.
- You can also use garlic onion in the vegetable and prepare it in your favorite gravy.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..