Chinese Bhel Recipe – Indian Street Food Crispy Noodle Veg Recipe
Chinese Bhel Recipe: Chinese bhel included in street food – prepared with boiled, fried noodles and fried vegetables, introduces you to the distinct and enjoyable taste of bhel.
Necessary ingredients need to make Chinese Bhel Recipe
- Boiled Noodles – 100 grams
- Carrot-1 (finely chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 (finely chopped)
- Cabbage – 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Tomato sauce – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
- Chaat Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – for frying
Method of making Chinese Bhel Recipe
- Heat enough water in a vessel to easily submerge the noodles in the water.
- Add ½ tsp salt and 1-2 tsp oil to the water. After the water comes to boil, put the noodles in boiling water and after boiling again, boil the noodles for 9-10 minutes till they become soft.
- Remove excess water from boiled noodles and wash them with cold water.
- Separate the boiled noodles and let them cool down.
- Put oil in the pan and keep it hot.
- For frying noodles, there should be very hot oil and keep the fire too fast.
- Put some noodles in hot oil and fry them.
- Once the noodles turn lightly golden brown and roast well, take them out on a plate and fry the remaining noodles in the same way.
- To make bhel, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan.
- When the oil is hot, add chopped green chilies.
- After the chili is slightly roasted, add finely chopped carrots, capsicum, and cabbage to it and roast it on a high flame for 1 minute till it becomes slightly crunchy.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt to the vegetable and mix.
- After the vegetable is roasted, add chaat masala and tomato sauce and mix all the ingredients till they get mixed well.
- The spicy vegetable is also ready to make bhel.
- Take a big bowl to make bhel. Put the fried noodles in it.
- Then, add vegetables to it and mix it well. Add some green coriander to it as well.
- After all the ingredients are mixed well, the bhel is ready.
- Take out the noodles bhel and decorate it with green coriander.
- Serve and eat delicious bhel noodles.
Suggestions for Chinese Bhel Recipe
- Vegetables you can take mushrooms, baby corn, or whatever you like.
- If you like to eat onion and garlic, you can finely chop 3-4 garlic buds in oil before frying the vegetables.
- If you like to eat more spicy then you can also add red chili sauce or shejwan sauce.
- To make bhel, you can pre-fry the noodles and fill them in an air-tight container and use them to make bhel whenever you want.
- You can also garnish it by adding green onions.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..