Aloo Papdi Mathri Recipe – For Chaat and Namkeen
Aloo Papdi Mathri: Tasty-Tasty Aloo Papdi. Eat yourself and feed the children at home.
Necessary ingredients need to make Aloo Papdi Mathri
- Refined flour – 1 cup
- Potato – ½ cup (grated)
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Parsley – ½ tsp
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Oil – for frying
Method of making Aloo Papdi Mathri
- Add ½ cup potato, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp parsley, and 2 tablespoons oil to 1 cup maida in a vessel, mix all the ingredients well and knead a stiff dough by adding a spoonful of water (very little water in the flour If you feel that the dough is dry, then you can add some water to it, but you can measure it a lot).
- After kneading the dough, keep it for 15-20 minutes to set.
- After the dough is set after 15-20 minutes, mash it well.
- Now make small balls from the dough.
- Now make the dough round and wrap it in dry flour and flatten it round.
- Make all the dough flat in this way.
- Now put oil in a pan and keep it to heat.
- Now take the dough and roll it into a 2-2.5 inch diameter.
- Now make both side marks of the dough with a fork spoon. Prepare all the dough in this way.
- Now pour some doe in the oil and check the temperature of the oil.
- For frying papdi, we need oil medium hot.
- After the medium of the oil becomes hot, add the flour and roast it on medium flame.
- Turn the papdi over and roast till it becomes golden brown.
- When the papdi is golden brown, take it out of the pan and in this manner, roast all the papads.
- In this case, 20 papdis are made and it takes 5 to 10 minutes to roast a one-time papdi.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..