Tawa Veg Fry – Special confectionery style vegetable of parties
Tawa Veg Fry: Every day everyone gets bored eating the same type of vegetables. So let’s make something special today. So today we will make vegetable frying.
Necessary ingredients need to make Tawa Veg Fry
- Potatoes – 3 (boiled)
- Ladyfinger – 15
- Eggplant – 6
- Bitter gourd – 3
- Arabic – 6 (boiled)
- Tomatoes – 4
- Green chili – 2
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Coriander leaves – 3 tbsp
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Kasuri Methi – 1 tbsp
- Chaat Masala – 2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1.5 tsp
- Asafoetida – ½ inch
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Fennel Powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Garam Masala – ½ tsp
- Salt – 2 tsp
- Oil – for frying
Method of making Tawa Veg Fry
- To make Tawa Veg Fry, first of all, take 3 bitter gourds and peel them by cutting from the top and bottom of the bitter gourd and cut it from the middle and cut it into two parts.
- Can be cut into Cut all three bitter gourds and put salt in it and keep it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now take the boiled Arabic, peel it, and cut it into two parts.
- Now cut the boiled potatoes to the same size.
- Now take brinjal, cut its stalk, and cut it in the middle, but do not separate the brinjal into four parts.
- Now take the ladyfinger and cut the top and bottom ends of it and make an incision in the middle. Now take bitter gourd and wash it well in water and squeeze it.
- Now put oil in a pan and heat it on oil flame and after the oil gets hot, fry all the vegetables till they turn light brown.
- Now mix 1 teaspoon of chaat masala, 1 teaspoon red chili powder, and ½ teaspoon salt, all the spices well in a vessel, and add a ½-½ teaspoon of spices to all the vegetables.
To make gravy
- To make gravy, heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan.
- Add ½ pinch asafoetida to the oil and fry it.
- Make a paste of 4 tomatoes, 2 green chilies, and ½ inch ginger and put it in the oil
- Now add ½ teaspoon turmeric powder, 1.5 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon fennel powder, 1 teaspoon red chili powder, and 1 teaspoon cumin powder and fry the spices till the oil comes out of the spices.
- After the spices are lightly roasted, add ½ tsp salt and one tablespoon Kasuri methi to it.
- After the masala is roasted, add ½ tsp garam masala and a little green coriander to it.
- Now take a griddle and keep it hot on the gas.
- Now put all the vegetables on the pan and reduce the heat to low.
- Now put butter in the center of the pan.
- After the butter is hot, fry it by taking an eggplant, ladyfinger, and potato and add a spoon of gravy masala and fry it on the pan and add chaat masala on top.
- Your Tawa fry vegetable is ready to serve.
- Now add some butter and fry all the arbi.
- Now fry it by adding a spoon of gravy masala and a little water.
- These are ready Tawa arbi.
Griddle bitter gourd
- Now add butter and fry all the bitter gourd on the griddle, and fry 2 teaspoons of masala and a little water and chaat masala.
- Tava bitter gourd is ready to serve.
- Now fry all the vegetables one by one in the same manner.
Suggestions for Tawa Veg Fry
- If you are using Tawa Masala then you do not need to add Chaat Masala.
- We have fried all the vegetables separately, you can also fry them all at once.
- If you want, you can also take the pan instead of the pan.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..