Suji Peetha – Stuffed semolina sweet pitha recipe at home
Stuffed semolina sweet pitha recipe: Suji Peetha or semolina rasgulla. Sooji’s delicious rasgulla To date, you have only heard about chenna rasgulla, but when you eat this spicy soft rasgulla of semolina, you will forget to eat gulab jamun and chenna rasgulla.
Necessary ingredients need to make Stuffed semolina sweet pitha recipe
- Milk – ½ liter
- Semolina – 4 cups (50 grams)
- Sugar – 1.25 cups (300 grams)
- Mawa – 4 cups (60 grams)
- Sugar Powder – 2 tablespoons (25 grams)
- Almond pieces – 1 tablespoon
- Cardamom – 4
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Pistachios – 1 tbsp
- Saffron threads – 10-12
Method of making Stuffed semolina sweet pitha recipe
- To make syrup, put 3/4 cup sugar and 1 cup water in a big vessel and cook it on high flame till the sugar dissolves in water.
- Once the sugar dissolves, add 10-12 saffron threads and cook for a while.
- When the syrup is slightly thick, turn off the heat and let the syrup cool slightly.
- To make semolina, put 2 tbsp ghee in a pan and heat it.
- Once the ghee is melted, add 4 cups of semolina to it and fry it for 2 minutes while stirring.
- After 2 minutes add ½ liter milk in semolina and cook until it thickens.
- When semolina becomes thick enough, add 4 cups of sugar and cook while stirring.
- After the sugar is completely mixed, turn off the flame and keep the dough cool.
- It took about 17 minutes to make semolina doe.
- To make the stuffing, break 4 cups of mawa in a pan and fry it for 1 minute while stirring.
- When the ghee separates from the mawa, add 1 tablespoon almond pieces, 1 tablespoon pistachios, 4 small cardamom seeds, and fry it while adding all the ingredients.
- Once the stuffing is roasted, take it out on a plate and keep it cool.
- Once the stuffing cools down, add 2 tablespoons of sugar powder and mix.
- Once the sugar is mixed in the stuffing, make small balls from it.
- Now put a little ghee on your hand, take a little of the dough on your hand and flatten it around and shape it into a bowl and close it by putting a stuffing ball in the semolina dough.
- Turn off the stuffing and give the dough a round shape with both the palms and put it in the syrup. In the same way, fill stuffing in semolina dough and put it in sugar syrup.
- Stuffed Peetha of semolina is ready, let them remain in sugar syrup for about 1 hour, and then serve it.
- It is very tasty to eat.
Suggestions for Stuffed semolina sweet pitha recipe
- You can also take stuffing of moong dal or dry fruit instead of mawa.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..