Special Soya Peas Bhurji Masala | Veg Soya Keema Recipe
Veg Soya Keema Recipe: Soya Pea Masala is a nutritious diet of North India. This vegetable is very easy to make and tasty. Maggi masala-a-magic test in Soya Pea Masala looks very good. You can serve this vegetable with both chapatti or rice, this is a very good recipe for small fungus at home.
Necessary ingredients need to make Veg Soya Keema Recipe
- Soybean Vadi – 1 cup (52 grams)
- Green Peas – ½ cup
- Tomato – 2
- Green chili – 1
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Curd – 4 cups
- Oil – 3 tablespoons
- Coriander leaves – 3 tablespoons (finely chopped)
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Maggi Masala-A-Magic – 1 packet
Method of making Veg Soya Keema Recipe
- To make soya peas, put ½ tsp salt in 2.5 cups of water in a vessel and cover it and boil it.
- After the water comes to a boil, put 1 cup soya in it and cover it and turn off the gas.
- Let the soya remain in the water for about 20 minutes so that it swells nicely.
- Now take 2 tomatoes, 1 green chili, and 1-inch ginger and put it in a mixer jar and make a paste.
- Now put 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and heat it.
- After the oil is hot, add 1 teaspoon cumin powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder and fry it lightly.
- Now add tomato-green chili and ginger paste and 1 teaspoon red chili powder and fry it till it leaves spice oil.
- After leaving the spice oil, add ½ cup green peas and cover it and let it cook on low flame for 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes after the peas are cooked, add 4 cups of curd to the spices and cook on low flame while stirring.
- After boiling, add ½ tsp salt and cook it.
- Now take out the soya from the water and after pressing it, remove the water and put it in the mixer, and grind it coarsely.
- Now put the paste of soya in the spices, mix it well and cover it for 4 minutes and let it cook on low heat.
- After 4 minutes, add 1 tablespoon butter, a little green coriander to the vegetable and cook on medium flame while adding it.
- After the vegetable is cooked, add 1 Maggi Masala-a-Magic and cook it by mixing it well.
- Now take out the vegetable in a vessel and add a little green coriander for garnishing from the top.
- Veg Soya Keema Recipe is ready to be served.
- You can serve this vegetable with paratha, roti or rice.
Suggestions for Veg Soya Keema Recipe
- Soybeans can also replace onion soybean powder.
- We have used frozen peas. You can also take fresh peas if you want.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..