Healthy snacks Soya Chaap Envelope Paratha – Delhi’s Street Food
Soya Chaap Envelope Paratha: Soya arc wedge envelope made of protein-rich soy chap. If you eat this famous street food of Delhi, you will make it again and again at home. Protein-rich soy chap is very tasty to eat, it is a very good dish for children.
Necessary ingredients need to make Soya Chaap Envelope Paratha
- Wheat flour – 1 cup (125 grams)
- Refined flour – 1 cup (125 grams)
- Soya chaap – 2
- Capsicum – 1
- Tomato – 1 (finely chopped)
- Green coriander – 2-3 tbsp
- Ghee – 1 tablespoon
- Pizza Sauce – 1 Tbsp
- Ginger – ½ inch
- Green chili – 2 finely chopped
- Coriander Powder – ½ tsp
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Celery – 4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 4 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
Method of making Soya Chaap Envelope Paratha
- To make a soya chaap envelope, first prepare the dough. To prepare the dough, first of all, mix 1 cup wheat flour, 1 cup maida, 1 teaspoon ghee, teaspoon celery, and ½ teaspoon salt in a vessel and add a little water and knead a little hard dough.
- We have used 4 cups of water to prepare this much flour.
- When the dough is ready, keep it covered for 20-25 minutes to set.
- To make the stuffing, take 2 soya chaap and cut them thinly.
- Now heat 1 teaspoon of ghee in a pan. After the ghee is melted, add soya chaap and fry it on a medium flame till it turns light brown in color.
- After the arc is roasted, add 1 capsicum to the pan and fry it for 2 minutes.
- After the capsicum is roasted add 1 finely chopped tomato, ¼ turmeric powder, ½ tsp coriander powder, 2 green chilies, ½ inch ginger, ½ tsp red chili powder, 1 tbsp pizza sauce, and ½ tsp salt.
- Fry for 1-2 minutes after adding the ingredients.
- Once the vegetables are mixed, add 2 tablespoons of water to it and cover it and cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, cook green coriander in the vegetable and take it out in a vessel and keep it to cool.
- After 20 minutes, take out the dough and knead it softly.
- Now take a small piece of dough and make a dough and wrap it in dry flour.
- Now roll the dough into 10-12 inch diameter beas and make a big roti.
- Put ghee on the bread and keep the stuffing in the middle and give it a square shape.
- Now take a spoonful of dry flour in a bowl and add a little water and make a thick batter.
- Now fold the roti on one side and apply flour solution and paste it on the other side.
- Similarly, paste flour solution on the top and bottom ends of the roti.
- Now put a little ghee on a pan and heat it.
- After the ghee is melted, keep the envelope on it and let it roast on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- When one side is roasted, apply ghee on the envelope and roast it on the other side as well.
- When both the sides of the envelope are golden brown well, stand it and also bake the edges of both sides.
- Soya chap envelope is ready, similarly, the rest of the envelope is ready.
Suggestions for Soya Chaap Envelope Paratha
- We have mixed flour and maida to prepare the dough, you can also take maida or only flour.
- You can also use the ginger paste instead of grated ginger.
- If you like to add onions, then fry a finely chopped onion in the same way.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..