Easy to make potato stuffed naan recipe at home
Potato stuffed naan recipe: The plain naan looks good to eat, but the stuffed naan looks even more tasty, the stuffed naan can be made with different things like potato, paneer, lentils and cabbage, this will be the way to make all the stuffed naan.
Today we will make Potato Stuffed Naan. So let’s start making Aloo Naan Recipe.
Ingredients need to make potato stuffed naan recipe
- Refined flour – 400 grams (2 cups)
- Food Soda – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – as per taste (half a teaspoon)
- Curd – 2 tbsp.
- Milk – 2 tbsp.
- Oil – 2 tbsp.
- Oil or Ghee – to roast naan
To prepare potatoes
- Potatoes – 200 grams (3-4 medium sized)
- Green Chili – 1-2
- Ginger – 1 inch long piece
- Salt – as per taste (1/3 tsp)
- Red chili – 1/6 teaspoon
- Mango powder – less than 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp. (finely chopped)
Method of making potato stuffed naan recipe
- Sieve the maida with food soda and salt, make a small space in the middle of the flour by hand, add yogurt, milk and oil to this place and mix it gently with the hands, mix all the things well in all the flour and a little water Put as much flour as you can to make a soft dough.
- Smooth the dough thoroughly by rubbing it with hands, this dough becomes very light.
- Cover the dough and keep it aside for 4 hours. Flour gets ready to make naan.
- Wash and boil the potatoes, cool them, peel them and finely chop them.
- Wash green chilies, break the stems and chop them finely. Peel, wash and grate ginger.
- Add green chili, ginger, salt, red chili, mango powder, coriander powder and green coriander to the potato and mix.
- Potato filling is ready to be filled in the naan.
- Divide the prepared dough into 8 equal portions and make balls and divide the pithi into 8 equal portions.
- Take a sphere of flour, wrap it in dry mortar of maida and stir well into a diameter of 5-6 inches, place potatoes on the rolled naan, lift it from all sides and close it.
- Apply a little dry flour to this potato-filled dough, slightly with the help of hands and fingers and now roll it into a round 6-7 inches diameter with the help of a rolling pin.
- Put oil in a tray of oven and heat it.
- Put the rolled naan in a hot tray and put some oil or ghee on top of the naan.
- Turn the naan and roast till it turns brown.
- While heating the naan, you can also cool the oven in the middle of the switch so that the naan does not burn. Likewise make all the naan.
- Serve hot Aloo Naan with potato tomato vegetable, dal makhni, raita, chutney and eat.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..