Potato Filled Masala Mirchi Vada – Mirchi Vada Potato Stuffed
Mirchi Vada Potato Stuffed: Jodhpur Mirchi Vada is a famous street food of Rajasthan which is very spicy and crispy to eat. It is also known as Jodhpur’s Mirchi Vada and Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada. People who eat this spicy like it very much. The fun of eating it during the rainy season is different.
Necessary ingredients need to make Mirchi Vada Potato Stuffed
- Large Green Chili – 6 (150 grams)
- Gram flour – 1.5 cup
- Salt – 1.5 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Celery – ½ tsp
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Baking soda – 4 tsp
- Potato – 6 (500 grams)
- Asafoetida – ½ pinch
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Ginger – 1 inch (great)
- Green chili – 2 finely chopped
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Mango powder – ½ tsp
- Garam Masala – ½ tsp
- Green coriander – 2-3 tbsp.
- Oil – to fry
Method of making Mirchi Vada Potato Stuffed
- Take 1.5 cups of gram flour in a vessel and add a little water to make a smooth solution.
- We want the batter a little thicker like the batter is made for the pakoras.
- To make this much batter, we used 1 cup of water, out of which 1 tablespoon of water has survived.
- Now add ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon celery, ½ teaspoon red chili powder, and ⅛ teaspoon baking soda to the solution and keep the batter for some time to flourish.
- To make the stuffing, take 6 boiled potatoes and break them into a thicker metta.
- Now heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan.
- After the oil is hot, add ½ pinch asafoetida and ½ tsp cumin seeds and fry it lightly.
- After the cumin seeds are roasted, add 1 inch of ginger to it and add 2 green chilies and fry them on low heat.
- Now add ½ teaspoon turmeric powder, potato pieces, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, and ½ teaspoon mango powder and mix all the things while mashing the potatoes.
- After mixing all the things, add ½ tsp garam masala and 2-3 tbsp. green coriander to it and cook while stirring. The stuffing is ready.
- Now take 6 big green chilies and make an incision in the middle and take out all the seeds of the chili. In this way, take out all the chili seeds.
- Now put oil in a pan and heat it.
- Now take the chili and fill the potato by pressing it and apply stuffing on top of the chili too. (Mirchi has to be covered with stuffing from all sides.)
- In this way, prepare all the Mirchi by stuffing it all around.
- Now check the oil temperature by adding a little gram flour to the oil.
- If the gram flour is fried after adding gram flour to the oil, then the oil has become hot enough.
- We need strong hot oil to fry the chili vada.
- Now dip the chili vada in the gram flour mixture and cover it with gram flour and put it in the oil and fry on medium flame.
- Fry it by pouring oil over the vada. Fry till it turns golden brown from all sides.
- Once the vada turns golden brown from all sides, take it out of the pan and fry all the vadas in this manner.
- It takes 3 to 4 minutes to fry a vada.
- You can serve these chili vadas with tomato sauce.
Suggestions for Mirchi Vada Potato Stuffed
- You can also use chaat masala instead of garam masala.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..