Paneer Stuffed Bhatura Recipe – Paneer Bhatura at Home
Paneer Bhatura: In Delhi, one can get Chole Bhature in every market, but Paneer Stuffed Bhature can be found in any special shop,
What should be made in Sunday’s breakfast, why not make bhatura filled with cheese today, but leave it, for this, we have to soak gram at night, it cannot be made, so instead of gram we decided to make pea potato masala vegetable And started preparing, it was very amazing with Paneer Bhatura, Potato Matar Masala with Vegetable. Come, let us make Paneer Stuffed Bhatoore today.
- For four members
- Time – 55 minutes
Necessary ingredients need to make Paneer Bhatura
For Bhatura flour
- Refined flour – 200 grams (2 cups)
- Semolina – 30 grams (1/4 cup)
- Curd – 50 grams (1/4 cup)
- Baking soda – little more than 1/4 tsp
- Salt – as per taste (1/2 tsp)
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Oil – for frying Bhatura
To prepare Paneer pitthi
- Paneer – 100 grams (1/2 cup grated)
- Salt – As per taste (1/4 tsp)
- Green chili – 1 (remove small seeds and cut)
- Ginger – half-inch piece grated (if you want)
- Garam Masala – 1/4 teaspoon (if you want)
- Green coriander – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
Method of making Paneer Bhatura
Apply bhatura flour
- Sieve all-purpose flour and semolina in a vessel.
- Make a place in the center by moving the maida here and there, add curd, baking soda, salt, one tablespoon oil, and sugar in this place, mix all these well with your hand. Knead a soft dough with the help of lukewarm water, cover the dough for 5 hours in the summer season and 10-12 hours in the winter season.
- If you are in a hurry, you can make bhatura by keeping the dough for 1 hour.
Make Paneer Pitthi
- Tighten the pumpkin to the paneer, add salt, green chilies, garam masala, and green coriander to the grated paneer.
- Paneer pithi is ready to be filled in Bhatura.
- Make 8 equal-sized balls from the dough.
- Put oil in a pan and heat it, take a round of dough, press it with your hands, make a deep depth with the help of fingers, add one or one-half teaspoon of paneer pithi to this depth, lift the dough from all around.
- Close, make the stuffed pellets bigger by giving them a lighter pressure by hand, wrap them in dry flour, keep them on the circle and give them an oval shape and while pressing slightly, make them thicker.
- The oil in the pan has heated up, check (break a small piece of dough, press, and put, if this piece quickly rises above the bottom of the pan and floats, then your oil is hot enough to fry bhatura).
- Put the rolled bhatura in hot oil, flatten it with a spoon and fry it till it turns light brown, take out the fried bhatura on a plate with napkin paper.
- Prepare all the bhatura in this way.
- Chole should have been made with Bhatura, but due to not planning beforehand, today we will serve and eat with Paneer Bhatura, Potato Pea Masala which we have prepared, Chutney and Lime to enhance the taste.
- Pickle is there.
- Boil 4-5 potatoes in the cooker. Boil one cup of peas in the microwave. 3 tomatoes, a little ginger, 3 green chili paste.
- Put 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan, heat it, add half a teaspoon of cumin seeds and add 1 pinch of asafoetida, once the cumin seeds crackle, add one-fourth teaspoon turmeric powder, one teaspoon coriander powder, and roast green chilies, ginger tomato paste, Roast, boiled peas, and boiled potatoes, peeled and mixed.
- Also, put a glass of water, add a spoon of salt, a quarter teaspoon of red chili, ghee, boiled the vegetable, and put a little less than a quarter spoon of garam masala.
- The vegetable was ready in minutes.
- Take out the vegetable in a bowl, put some chopped green coriander and decorate it, and put it on the table.
- Everyone has breakfast with a great heart.
- Everyone liked Paneer-filled Bhatura, with Potato Matar Masala.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..