Restaurant-style Paneer Pasanda Recipe makes at home
Paneer Pasanda Recipe: Paneer liking vegetable is a very tasty and rich vegetable, we can make paneer favorite vegetable on any party or any special occasion.
Necessary ingredients need to make Paneer Pasanda Recipe
To make Cheese Sandwich
- Paneer – 300 grams Paneer (Take it in one piece)
- Flour or cornflour or arrowroot – 2 tbsp
- Ginger paste – half a teaspoon
- Cashew, almonds, and pistachios – 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Raisins – 1 tbsp
- Oil – Paneer Sandwich for frying
- Tomatoes – 4 (200 – 250 grams)
- Green chili – 2
- Cream – 1 cup (200 grams)
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Green Coriander – 2-3 tbsp, finely chopped
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Kasuri Methi – 1 teaspoon
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Cumin seeds – half a teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 tsp (as per taste)
Method of making Paneer Pasanda Recipe
- Cut paneer into half-inch thick and 1.5 “* 1.5” square pieces.
- Cut a square from the center and make 2 triangular pieces.
- Cut all the pieces in this way.
How to make stuffing for Paneer Pasanda
- Cut the cheese for the stuffing, crumble it, add chopped nuts, ginger, raisins, 1 pinch of salt, and a little green coriander, and mix everything well, the stuffing is ready.
- Make a thick smooth batter by adding 2 -3 tbsp water in arrowroot and add 1 pinch of salt.
- Pick a triangular piece of cottage cheese, keep the middle corner at the bottom in the hand, and cut 2 pieces in the top width in the middle.
- Open the cut piece of paneer and put 1- 1.5 teaspoon stuffing in the center, spread it thinly and spread it evenly, and press it to prepare the sandwich. After filling all the pieces, prepare a sandwich and prepare it on a plate.
Fry Paneer Pasanda Sandwich.
- Heat the oil in a pan, lift the cheese sandwich and close the stuffing by dipping it in arrowroot solution, and put the sandwich in hot oil to fry, add 3-4 sandwiches at a time and turn it until it turns light brown.
- Fry and take out. Fry and prepare all sandwiches in this way.
Make Gravy – Prepare gravy for Paneer Pasanda
- Cut tomatoes into large pieces, remove the stems of green chilies, put tomatoes and green chilies in the mixer, and grind them finely.
- Heat oil by putting oil in a pan, add cumin seeds when the oil is hot, add cumin seeds, roast asafoetida, add kasoori methi, add turmeric powder, coriander powder, and ginger paste, fry the spices a little.
- Now add ground tomato, green chili paste, also add red chili powder, and fry the spices on medium flame till the oil starts separating from the spices.
- Oil has started separating from the spices, the masala is roasted.
- Add the cream to the spices and mix and fry them while stirring continuously until the spices come to a boil again.
- Now put 1 cup of water in the spices, also put garam masala and salt, add a little green coriander and mix it.
- After the gravy starts boiling, add the paneer sandwich and dip it in the gravy, turn off the gas.
- Cover the paneer sandwich and keep it submerged in 2 minutes of gravy.
- Paneer’s favorite vegetable is ready, take out the vegetable in a bowl and garnish the vegetable with green coriander, serve the cheese favorite vegetable with chapatti, parantha, naan, or rice and eat it.
Suggestions for Paneer Pasanda Recipe:
- You can make Paneer-like gravy as per your preference, take cashew nut for gravy, take melon seeds, poppy seeds, make mawa gravy. How to make various gravies on the website to make different gravy, you can read it, there is good information in it.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..