Delicious and easy to make Kashmiri Aloo Dum at home
Kashmiri aloo dum at home: Small in size and due to different tastes spicy Kashmiri Aloo Dum makes an appetizing dish. You can make them both ways without gravy with gravy.
- For 4 to 5 members
- Time – 45 minutes
Necessary ingredients need to make Kashmiri Aloo Dum
- Small Potatoes – 14-15 (500 grams)
- Curd – 1 cup
- Coriander leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp (if you want)
- Green cardamom – make 4 powder
- Long – make 3 powder
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder (Dengi Chilli) – 1 tsp
- Salt – little more than 1 tsp (as per taste)
- Ginger Powder – 1 tsp
- Fennel Powder – 1.5 tsp
Method of making Kashmiri Aloo Dum
- Wash the potatoes well and boil them for 1 whistle in the cooker, the potatoes do not boil for long, keep the potatoes half-cooked.
- Remove the pressure from the cooker, now when the pressure is over, take out the potato from the cooker and peel it.
- Fork the sprinkled potatoes from all around, fork all the potatoes and prepare them.
- Put the oil in the pan to heat, put all the potatoes in the pan after heating the oil, put the potatoes in the pan and flip the potatoes on medium-high gas and fry them till they turn golden brown, fry all the potatoes Take it out.
- Take out 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan and take out all the oil.
- Put cumin and asafoetida in the kadhai oil, after roasting cumin, add coriander powder and turmeric powder, fry the spices a little and add whipped curd, stir continuously till the curd is well cooked, now fennel Also add powder, ginger powder, long powder, cardamom powder, red chili powder, and sugar, the curd is boiling well, add salt and garam masala.
- Now add fried potatoes and mix well in potato masala.
- Cover the vegetable and let it cook on low flame for 5 minutes, all the spices will be seized inside the potato.
- A very good vegetable is ready.
- Take out Kashmiri Aloo Dum in a bowl, pour green coriander over it and garnish it.
- Serve Kashmiri dum potato with chapatti, paranthas, naan, or rice and eat.
Suggestions for Kashmiri Aloo Dum:
- If you want to make the vegetable gravy, then after the curd boils in it, add a cup of water and cook while stirring until it comes to boil, add potatoes, spices and make the vegetable.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..