Homemade kurkure recipe – Your favorite snack at home
Homemade kurkure: Like pickle, we are also tempted by the name of crisp. The crunchy heart is an amazing snack and kids have a favorite. If you want, you can make it at home and store it and keep it. If you have children in your house then you must try it.
Materials need to make Homemade kurkure
- Poha – 1 cup
- Gram flour – 4 cups
- Arrowroot or cornflower – 4 cups
- Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
- Kashmiri chili – 1 small spoon
- Oil – 4 to 5 cups
- Salt to taste
Method of making Homemade kurkure
- Take 1 cup of poha to make it crispy. Grind the poha in a mixer and prepare the dough.
- Prepare the mixture by adding 4 cups of gram flour to the flour.
- Take a pan and heat it well. Add 1 cup of water and salt as per taste and leave the water to boil.
- When the water comes to a boil, turn off the gas and keep mixing the prepared mixture little by little in the water so that the kernels do not break.
- After the dough is ready, cover it and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Take out the dough on a plate and mix 4 cups of arrowroot or cornflower in it and knead the dough very well for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Now take the small dough from the dough and shape it like a crisp and keep it aside.
- To fry the crisps first heat the oil well and fry it on the medium flame (after putting the crisps in the oil, cover the pan with a lid for 4 to 5 minutes so that the oil does not come out of the pan if the crackle of the crisp).
- In this way, cover the pan and fry the crisps till they turn golden brown.
- If you want to make it crispy, you can make it either plain or peppery.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chaat masala and 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri red chili for a spicy taste and mix it well in the crisp.
- Your favorite snack is ready to be served crunchy.
Suggestions for Homemade kurkure
- Mix both flour and gram flour well, this will make the dough dissolve in water.
- While adding the mixture to the water, keep stirring it continuously so that there are no lumps.
- While frying, keep in mind that the oil is medium hot.
- If the amount of water in the crunchy dough is high, then pouring the crisp in the hot oil starts to crackle, so measure the water while preparing the dough so that there is no moisture in the crisp dough.
- While frying, keep in mind that the temperature of the oil is medium hot so that the crisps do not crack.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..