Easy to make Pizza Masala Buns Recipe
Pizza Masala Buns Recipe: If you like pizza, then you will like Pizza Masala. Pizza buns are stuffed with cheese, vegetables, sauces etc. instead of toppings, so you can also keep Stuffed Pizza Buns in children’s tiffins.
Ingredients need to make Pizza Masala Buns Recipe
To make dough
- Refined flour – 2 cups
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – half a teaspoon
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Instant dry active yeast – 1 teaspoon
For Stuffing – Stuffing for Pizza Buns
- Baby Corn – 5 – 6
- Capsicum – 2 medium size
- Green peas – half cup
- Sweet Corn – Half Cup
- Mozzarella cheese – 2 * 3 inch piece (60 grams)
- Pizza Saas – 2 tbsp
- Mole – 1 tsp
- Organo powder – half a teaspoon
- Crushed black pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
Method of making Pizza Masala Buns Recipe
Prepare flour for Pizza Masala Bun Recipe
- Add instant dry active yeast to the flour and mix, add salt, sugar and half oil and mix well.
- With the help of lukewarm water, prepare the dough by adding a little water, like soft chapati, and grease the dough by applying oil on your hands.
- Grease the dough with oil after covering it and keep it covered in a warm place, the dough will double in 2 hours.
- Wash the baby corn and chop it finely, wash the capsicum and remove the seeds and chop them finely.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in the pan, now put sweet corn, green peas, baby corn and capsicum in the pan, add salt, black pepper and oregano powder, mix and stir for 2 -3 minutes.
- Fry it, now add pizza sauce and mix it. Stuffing is ready. Allow the stuffing to cool.
- Grate the mozzarella cheese.
- Mash the puffed flour lightly by hand and punch it, applying a little dry flour in your hand, prepare 8 pieces of dough equal to the dough.
- Take one dough, apply dry flour on the hand, make it slightly thin by 2-3 inches in diameter with finger and thumb, and put 2 tsp stuffing on it, put 1 tsp mozzarella cheese on top and Close the stuffing thoroughly by lifting the dough from all around.
- And after giving the shape of the bun, put it in the smooth baking tray, fill all the buns in the same way, make it and place it on the tray a little distance.
- Cover the bun in a baking tray and keep it in a warm place for half an hour.
- The buns will be ready after flowering, then bake them.
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C. Sec But preheat it.
- Grease the bun by applying cream or butter and put some sesame seeds on top.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and set the oven to 200 ° C. Sec But set for 10-12 minutes, while checking the bun, bake till it turns golden brown.
- Pizza masala bun is golden baked and ready.
Suggestions for Pizza Masala Buns Recipe –
- Instant dry active yeast can be added to direct flour, but dry active yeast has to be activated separately by adding it to lukewarm water / sugar.
- If there is no olive oil, then any refined cooking oil can be taken.
- Vegetables can be used to add carrots, beans and cabbage.
- There is a difference of time in different ovens for baking pizza masala buns, so keep the check evenly while baking them.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..