Easy to make at home Healthy Cabbage Stuffed Paratha
Cabbage Stuffed Paratha: You will like the cabbage stuffed paratha that is made by mixing cabbage and spices instantly.
Ingredients need to make Cabbage stuffed Paratha
- Cabbage – 300 grams
- Wheat flour – 2 cups (300 grams)
- Oil – 3-4 tbsp.
- Coriander – 2-3 tbsp. (finely chopped)
- Green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger paste – ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds – 4 teaspoons
- Coriander Powder – ½ tsp
- Red chili powder – 4 teaspoons
- Salt – less than 1 tsp or as per taste
Method of making cabbage stuffed paratha
- Take out the flour in a big pot. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons oil to the flour and mix and knead soft dough by adding a little water.
- Applying this much flour has less water than 1 cup. There is 1 teaspoon of water left in it.
- Cover the dough and keep it aside for 15-20 minutes, the dough will set.
- To clean the cabbage, take out all the leaves of the cabbage.
- Take lukewarm water in a big pot, add 1 teaspoon salt and mix it.
- Now put cabbage leaves in this water and keep it submerged for 10 minutes.
- After removing it from the water, wash it with clean water and keep it in a sieve so that all the water from the leaves comes out and when all the water of the leaves is dry, cut them thinly.
- To make stuffing, place the pan on the gas and put 2 teaspoons of oil in it and heat it.
- When the oil is hot, add cumin seeds and fry it.
- When the cumin seeds are roasted, add ginger paste, finely chopped green chilies, coriander powder, red chili powder and fry a little spice.
- After frying the masala, add finely chopped cabbage and 1/2 teaspoon salt to it and mix it and cook it for 2 minutes. Add green coriander and mix it.
- Fry the cabbage till it becomes crunchy. Do not overcook it.
- Stuffing is ready when all the things are mixed well. Turn off the gas and take out the stuffing in a bowl.
- After 20 minutes the dough is set and ready, apply a little oil on your hands and mash the dough. To make parathas, heat them on a griddle.
- Take out a little flour from the dough and make a round dough.
- Wrap the dough in dry flour and roll out the round paratha into a diameter of 6-7 inches. Spread some oil on the rolled parathas.
- Now place the stuffing on top of it. Parathas are being made in circles, for this, fold them in half from both sides.
- Apply some oil on it again and fold it in half again, the chakor is ready.
- Wrap it in dry flour and enlarge the stuffing shells with the help of palm and fingers so that the stuffing spreads all around in the paratha.
- Now, while pressing with a light hand, roll the chakra paratha.
- When the griddle is hot, grease it by adding some oil over the pan.
- To roast the paratha, put it on the pan and when it is slightly roasted from the lower surface, flip the paratha.
- After the second surface of the paratha is slightly roasted, put a little oil on the first surface and spread it around and flip the paratha.
- Put oil on the other surface and spread it all around and while pressing it with a spoon, press it. Roast the paratha till light brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Take out the roasted paratha from the pan and keep it on a plate placed on a plate. Cook the rest of the parathas in the same way.
- Prepare all the parathas in this way. About 6-7 parathas are prepared with this much flour.
- Serve delicious crispy parathas of cabbage with curd, chutney, pickle or any of your favorite vegetables.
Suggestions for Cabbage Stuffed Paratha
- If the cabbage is roasted more then the juice will come out from it and the stuffing will become thin.
- Do not put too much stuffing in the paratha, it can cause the paratha to burst.
- Ghee can also be used instead of oil to make parathas.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..