East to make Mango Muffin – Eggless Mango Muffins recipe
Eggless Mango Muffins recipe: Mango Muffins like young children, you too will like them with tea in the evening. Come, make Eggless Mango Muffins today.
Necessary ingredients need to make Eggless Mango Muffins recipe
- Refined flour – 1 cup
- Mango Pulp – 1/2 cup
- Condensed Milk – 1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar – 1/3 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 1/3 cup (melted)
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – less than 1/4 teaspoon
- Baking soda – 1/4 teaspoon
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
Method of making Eggless Mango Muffins recipe
- Mix flour, baking soda, and baking powder and sieve 2 times so that they mix well.
- Combine condensed milk, butter, and mango pulp in a big bowl and whisk it.
- Add cardamom powder, salt, and powdered sugar and mix well.
- Put flour in this mixture little by little and make it fat, that it mixes well.
- The batter looks slightly thick, add milk and mix it.
- Batter consistency should be like gram flour dumplings. 1/4 cup milk is used in the batter.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Apply to heat at centigrade.
- Apply oil in a muffin tray/cup or apply a paper cup.
- Take out the solution with a spoon and fill these molds up to 3/4 of the size and take a little bit of the muffin’s cup so that the air escapes from the cup.
- Place the muffin cup in a baking tray.
- Similarly, fill all the cups with the solution.
- When the oven is hot, put the tray on the mesh stand in the oven to bake the muffins and set the oven for 20 minutes.
- Cook the muffins till they turn golden brown in color.
- Fill the remaining butter in the muffin tray and bake them as well.
- Great Mango Muffins are ready.
- After the mango muffins cool down completely, fill them in any box, and keep eating for the whole week.
Suggestions for Eggless Mango Muffins recipe
- You can also make muffins by putting batter directly in the muffin tray.
- It may take a slightly different time to bake the muffins in different ovens, first, the muffins should be 180 degrees. Sec Put it on for 15 minutes and after that check and give time and bake the muffins till they turn golden brown.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..