Delicious spicy matar salted snacks at home
Spicy matar salted snacks: Spicy Matar is an instant salted snack. Whichever you eat, you will like the taste of it.
Necessary ingredients need to make Spicy matar salted snacks
- Dried Peas – 1 cup (200 grams) (soaked)
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Mango powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Black salt – ½ tsp
- Oil – for frying
- Baking Soda – 4 teaspoons
Method of making Spicy matar salted snacks
- Wash the peas well, put 4 teaspoons of baking soda in clean water and soak the peas in water for 6-7 hours.
- After this, take out the excess water.
- Take the cooker, put soaked peas and 1 cup of water in it and close the cooker and keep it on the gas to boil.
- After 1 whistle in the cooker, turn off the gas and let the peas cook in the cooker until the pressure is over.
- Take out the peas and keep them in a sieve, let all the water drain.
- Put boiled peas on a clean cloth and keep them under fan air for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour the peas are ready to dry lightly.
- Put oil in a pan and heat it; For frying peas, the good hot oil is required.
- Put some peas in the sieve and put them in the hot oil including the sieve to roast them.
- When the gram is slightly roasted, stir it with a spoon.
- When the froth has reduced on frying the peas, check them.
- The peas are ready by roasting them golden brown and crispy.
- Take them out on a plate.
- Fry all the peas in this way.
- To prepare spices for Namkeen, take a mixer jar, add black pepper, salt, coriander powder, mango powder, red chili powder, and black salt and grind all the things very finely.
- Take out the spices in a bowl.
- Now add the ground masala to the pea namkeen and mix it well.
- Delicious peas are salted and ready.
- After it has cooled completely, you can store it in an airtight container and store it for 1-2 months.
Suggestions for Spicy matar salted snacks
- You can use yellow or green peas for this.
- The peas have to boil till 1 whistle, do not boil them at all.
- The oil should be hot enough to fry the peas.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..