Delicious Paneer Masala Recipe at Home
Paneer Masala Recipe: Paneer vegetable is made in many ways. One of them is this way, we will make this vegetable a little like this, spice a little more, but will not use cream and milk. Come, let us make Masala Paneer today.
Necessary ingredients need to make Paneer Masala Recipe
- Paneer – 250 grams
- Poppy seeds or cashew – 2 tbsp
- Tomato-3 (medium size)
- Green chili – 2-3
- Ginger – 1-inch long piece
- Fresh curd – 1 2 small bowl
- Oil or Ghee – 3-4 tablespoons
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Cumin seeds – half a teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder – a small spoon
- Red chili powder – half a teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – as per taste (half a teaspoon)
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
Method of making Paneer Masala Recipe
- Cut paneer into 1 1/2 inch wide pieces by 1 1/2 inch long.
- Wash poppy seeds or cashews and soak them in water for 1 hour.
- Finely grind the soaked poppy seeds or cashews and keep them in a bowl.
- Make a paste by grinding tomatoes, green chilies, and ginger in a grinder, adding curd to this paste.
- Once again stir the mixture by stirring.
- Put ghee in the pan and heat it. Pour 4-5 pieces of paneer in this hot ghee and fry them on both sides until they turn brown.
- Take out the fried paneer on a plate. Likewise, fry all the paneer.
- Add asafetida and cumin seeds to the remaining ghee.
- When the cumin seeds are roasted, mix turmeric powder, coriander powder, and red chili powder and stir with a spoon, add poppy seeds or cashew paste and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Put curd tomato paste in these roasted spices and fry the spices till the ghee starts floating on the spices.
- Now add water and salt to this spice to dilute the curry according to your taste.
- Once the curry comes to a boil, add fried paneer and garam masala and cook it with a spoon for 2-3 minutes.
- Your vegetable masala paneer is ready
- Take out the vegetable in a bowl and garnish with green coriander.
- Serve with hot garam masala paneer, paranthas, naan or chapati, and rice and eat.
Suggestions for Paneer Masala Recipe
- If you want to make vegetable by adding onion garlic, then after roasting cumin, add 1 onion, finely chopped, 4-5 garlic cloves finely chopped, and fry the onion till it becomes transparent and add all other spices in the same way. Make it
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..