Delicious Homemade Eggless Custard Cake Recipe
Eggless Custard Cake Recipe: If there is mention of any recipe other than sweets, it is a cake recipe. There was a time when making cakes at home was difficult. But now you can easily make the cake at home whenever you want and enjoy the tasty cake. So let’s know how to make custard cake at home.
Necessary ingredients need to make Eggless Custard cake
- Refined flour – 1 cup
- Custard Powder – 4 cups
- Baking Powder – 1.5 tsp
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Olive oil – ½ cup
- Milk – ½ cup
Here are some more Eggless cake recipes:
Method of making Eggless Custard cake
- To make a custard cake, first of all, mix 1 cup all-purpose flour, 4 cups vanilla custard powder, and 1.5 teaspoon baking soda and mix it well with a sieve (you can filter it once more to mix it well).
- Now put half a cup of sugar in the mixer and grind it well.
- After grinding the sugar, add ½ cup olive oil and mix it well again (you can also take butter or ghee if you want).
- Now put this mixture in the mixture containing custard powder little by little and mix it well.
- While adding the butter, add milk according to your taste so that the batter does not become too thick. Keep mixing the kernels till the mixture is finished.
- Now to grease the cake, grease the cake tin with oil or ghee and grease it well.
- Now put the prepared batter in an equal container.
- To bake the cake, add salt (which we have used for baking earlier) to the cooker for 7-8 minutes and heat it on full flame.
- When the cooker is hot, put a batter stand over the salt and put the container containing the batter in the cooker.
- Now close the lid of the cooker without the gasket.
- Bake the cake on a medium flame for 40-50 minutes (you can check the cake after 40 minutes if you want).
- Spongy custard cake is ready. Leave it to cool for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, cut it into whatever shape you want and serve it.
Suggestions for Eggless Custard cake
- If you want, you can bake it in Owen for 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Cut the cake only when it is cold, if it is cut in hot, then the cake can be shattered.
- Do not check the cake, again and again, this will remove the heat of the cooker and the cake will start to crack.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..