Delicious Corn Muffins at Home – Easy Corn Muffins Recipe
Easy Corn Muffins Recipe: Make soft sweet corn muffins so easy anytime and serve them with tea or keep it in baby tiffin. Everyone will like it.
Necessary ingredients need to make Easy Corn Muffins Recipe
- Maize flour – 1/2 cup (75 grams)
- Refined flour – 1/2 cup (60 grams)
- Sugar Powder – 1/2 cup (75 grams)
- Baking Powder – 3/4 tsp
- Baking soda – ½ teaspoon
- Curd – ½ cup
- Butter – 1/4 cup (60 grams)
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Broken-Frutti – 1/2 cup
Method of making Easy Corn Muffins Recipe
- Mix cornflour, maida, powdered sugar, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Now add yogurt, butter, and vanilla essence to the second bowl and mix well and mix well, adding the first cup mixture and mix it well and add the broken fruits.
- The batter is ready for muffins. Take the muffins maker, smooth them by applying butter from inside and put the mixture in the molds and knock the vessel and make the mixture plain.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Preheat and place the muffin tray in the oven and 180 degrees.
- Sec But set it for 10 minutes. Check after 10 minutes, the muffins have turned golden brown and the muffins are ready.
- After the muffins cool down a bit, take them out of the tray and keep them on a plate.
- Delicious corn muffins are ready.
- Keep them in the fridge for 1 week, eat whenever you like, and enjoy its taste.
Suggestions for Easy Corn Muffins Recipe
- The time for baking the muffins in different ovens can be different, for this, first set the muffins for 10 minutes, and check and bake the muffins till they turn golden brown.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..