Delicious and Healthy Sev Tamatar recipe
Sev Tamatar recipe: It happens many times that vegetables are finished in the house or there is not much time to make vegetables. To solve this problem, today we will make such vegetables, which are quick as well as tasty. Sev tomato vegetable which has a crispy pan of sev along with sour tomato pan, which adds more flavor to the vegetable.
Necessary ingredients need to make Sev Tamatar recipe
- Gram flour – 1 cup
- Tomato – 4 (finely chopped)
- Oil – 3 tablespoons
- Black mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Asafoetida – ½ pinch
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1 inch (great)
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 4 teaspoons
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Coriander – For Garnishing
- Oil – to fry
Method of making Sev Tamatar recipe
- To make Sew Tomato Vegetable, first of all, we will make Sev, to make Sew, take 1 cup gram flour ¼ teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon oil and mix all the things well.
- After mixing all the things, knead the soft dough by adding a little water. It takes 4 cups of water to knead so much flour.
- Now heat oil in a pan to fry the sev.
- After the oil is hot, add a little flour to the oil and check the temperature of the oil.
- If after adding flour, it comes to fry, then the oil has become hot enough to fry the sev.
- Now take a spoon and put some flour on it and press it with your hand to make a stool in the pan.
- After 1-2 minutes, fry them till they turn golden brown, separating them from the ladle. Make all the flour of gram flour in this way.
- Now heat 2-3 tbsp oil in a pan.
- After the oil becomes slightly hot, add ½ teaspoon black mustard seeds, ½ teaspoon cumin seeds and fry it.
- When the cumin seeds are toasted lightly, add ½ pinch asafoetida, ½ tsp turmeric powder, 2 green chilies, 1-inch ginger, and fry it lightly on medium flame.
- After roasting the spices, add 4 chopped tomatoes, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon red chili powder, and 4 teaspoons salt and cook till the tomatoes become soft.
- Now cover the tomatoes and let them cook for 3 minutes till they become soft.
- After 3 minutes, stir the tomatoes with a little mash.
- Once the tomatoes are mashed, add 1 cup of water and boil it.
- Once the spices come to a boil, add 1 cup sev,, teaspoon garam masala, and a little green coriander and mix it, and let it cook for 6-7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes, remove the vegetable in a vessel and serve green coriander for garnishing.
- You can eat this vegetable with roti, paratha or rice.
Suggestions for Sev Tamatar recipe
- We have made sev for vegetables, you can also make sev if you want.
- You can also use the sev machine instead of the spatula to make a save.
- According to your taste, you can reduce the salt and chili in the vegetable.
- We have finely chopped tomatoes in the vegetable, you can also take fresh tomato paste.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..