Delicious and Easy to make Sweet Rice Pulao Recipe
Sweet Rice Pulao: Sweet rice is very easy to make and very tasty to eat. Sweet rice is very much liked by the sweet eaters, children, make them for any special occasion, festival day. Come, here is the sweet rice recipe.
Necessary ingredients need to make Sweet Rice Pulao
- Basmati rice – 200 grams (one cup)
- Milk – half a cup
- Sugar – 150 grams (3/4 cup)
- Ghee – 2 – 3 tbsp
- Saffron – 20 – 25 pieces
- Coconut – 2 tbsp (grated or chopped)
- Cashews – 12-14 (cut into small pieces)
- Almonds – 8-10 (cut into small pieces)
- Raisins – One Table Spoon
- Cardamom – 4-5 (peel and grind)
Method of making Sweet Rice Pulao
- Clean the rice, wash it 2 times, and soak it in water for one hour.
- Put the saffron in milk.
- Take out the rice from the water, put the rice in a microwave-cooking bowl (you can make this rice in the cooker, in any of the bhajans).
- Mix 2 cups of water, saffron milk, one tablespoon of ghee, and sugar in rice.
- Place the bowl in the microwave and set it for 12 – 14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat tablespoon ghee in a small skillet, add chopped cashews, almonds, and coconut, and fry it lightly.
- Rice has been made, add cashews, almonds, coconut and raisins, cardamom along ghee to the rice.
- Sweet rice casserole is ready. Serve hot or cold sweet rice casserole and eat.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..