Delicious and easy to make noodles momos
Noodles momos: Famous street food momos of Delhi. Momose is a Chinese dish but everyone likes to eat it according to their taste, so today we have brought you noodles momos by presenting this Chinese dish in some Chinese style.
Necessary ingredients need to make Noodles momos
- Refined flour – 1 cup 125 grams
- Instant noodles – 1 packet
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Cabbage – 2 tablespoons
- Capsicum – 2 tbsp
- Carrot – 2 tbsp
- Tomato Sauce – 1 Tbsp
- Vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Soy Sauce – 1 tsp
- Ginger paste – ½ tsp
- Salt – 4 tsp
Method of making Noodles momos
- To make momos, first prepare the dough. To prepare the dough, take 1 cup of maida in a vessel and mix it with 4 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon oil.
- Now prepare the dough by adding a little water.
- To prepare this much flour, we took ½ water out of which 1 to 1.5 teaspoons of water remained.
- Once the dough is ready, keep it covered for 30 minutes to set.
To make stuffing
- To make the stuffing, heat 1 tsp oil in a pan.
- After the oil is hot, add ½ tsp ginger paste to it and fry it while stirring lightly.
- After frying the ginger, add 2 tablespoons carrots, 2 tablespoons capsicum, and 2 tablespoons cabbage and fry the vegetables while stirring them on high heat.
- After the vegetables are roasted, add 1 cup of water and boil it.
- Once the water comes to a boil, add 1 Peak Instant Noodles, Spice of Noodles, 1 Tbsp Tomato Sauce, 1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce, 1 Teaspoon Vinegar, and 1 Pinch Salt to it and cook it till the water is mixed.
- After the water runs out, keep the noodles covered for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, take out the noodles in a pot.
- After 30 minutes take the refined flour and soften it by mashing it.
- Now put a little dry flour on the hand and break small balls.
- Now take the dough and flatten it with your hand.
- Wrap the dough with dry flour and roll out into a thin diameter of 2.5 to 3 inches.
- Now take the rolled poori in your hand and put 2 spoons of stuffing on it, fold the puri from the edges, and close it by giving it a shape of mayhem.
- Put the prepared momos on a plate and prepare all momos in this way.
- To steam, the momos, put 2 cups of water in a big pot and keep it warm.
- Now grease it by applying oil in a sieve. Put momos at a small distance in the sieve.
- When the water comes to a boil, put this momos sieve on top of the pot and cover it and let it cook in steam for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, check the mamos. If the wax has changed, then the momos are ready.
- Remove the momos from the sieve and place them in a vessel.
- The noodles are ready as momos. You can eat it with green red or white chutney.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..