Delicious Aloo Matar Mangodi Curry Recipe at Home
Aloo Matar Mangodi Curry Recipe: Traditional Aloo Mungaudi’s choppy vegetable of Rajasthan. Eating vegetable of Mungaudi is very tasty, many people like to eat it very much but they do not know how to make this vegetable. So today we teach you how to make Aloo Mungaudi vegetable which is very tasty to eat and very easy to make.
Necessary ingredients need to make Aloo Matar Mangodi Curry Recipe
- Potato – 2 (200 grams)
- Tomato – 3 (300 grams)
- Green Peas – 1/2 cup (40 grams)
- Mungaudi – 1/4 cup
- Ginger – 1/2 inch
- Green chili – 2
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Green coriander – 2-3 tbsp
- Asafoetida – 1/2 pinch
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1.5 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
Method of making Aloo Matar Mangodi Curry Recipe
- To make Mungaudi vegetable, heat 1 tbsp mustard oil in a pan.
- Once the oil is hot, add 1/4 cup of mungaudi and stir fry till it becomes light golden brown.
- Once the mungauri turns light brown, take it out in a vessel.
- Now put 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan and heat it.
- After the oil is hot, grind 1/2 cup of green peas in it and fry it on medium flame until it turns brown.
- Once the peas are roasted, take them out in a separate vessel.
- Now take a cooker and heat it by adding 2 tablespoons of oil to it.
- When the oil is hot, add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, 1/2 pinch asafoetida, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1.5 tsp coriander powder.
- Fry the spices on low heat. After frying the spices lightly, add 3 tomatoes – 2 green chilies – 1/2 inch ginger paste. Now add 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder to it and fry it while stirring the spices until oil comes out of the spices.
- After the oil separates from the spices, add three large chopped potatoes, roasted mungodi, roasted matar, and 1 teaspoon salt to it and fry for 1-2 minutes after adding the vegetables.
- Once the spices are well mixed in the vegetable, add 2 cups of water and 1/4 teaspoon garam masala to it and let it cook until the whistle is covered by covering the cooker.
- After one whistle, reduce the heat and let the vegetable cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, turn off the heat and let the pressure of the cooker end.
- When the pressure of the cooker is over, add a little green coriander and mix it and take out the vegetable in a pot.
- Potato with pea gravy is ready as a vegetable of Mungauri.
- You can serve this vegetable with any paratha chapati or rice.
- This vegetable is as easy to make and as delicious as it is to eat.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..