Dalia Pulao – Vegetable Dalia Pulao recipe makes at home
Vegetable Dalia Pulao: The oatmeal pulao is a very nutritious and digestive food. If you want to eat some light food, then make Oatmeal Casserole, the big and small children of your household will like it, so today let us make Broken Wheat Dalia Pulao.
Necessary ingredients need to make Vegetable Dalia Pulao
- Oatmeal – 1 cup
- Cauliflower – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Carrot – 1 (thinly sliced)
- Capsicum – 1 (cut into small pieces)
- Tomatoes – 2
- Green peas – 1/2 cup
- Ghee / Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp or as per taste
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1-inch long piece (cut into small pieces)
- Coriander – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
Method of making Vegetable Dalia Pulao
- Heat half a quarter teaspoon of ghee in the pan.
- As the ghee melts, add porridge to it and stir the porridge continuously and fry it on medium flame till it becomes light brown.
Make plain porridge
- Put oatmeal and 3 cups of water in the cooker and let the porridge cook till 1 whistle comes. Meanwhile, cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- After 1 whistle, turn off the gas and let the pressure of the cooker drain automatically.
- After the pressure is over, open the cooker and take out the porridge in a big bowl and let the porridge cool down.
Roast spices and vegetables
- Heat a pan on a wok and add the remaining ghee to it.
- When the ghee is hot, add cumin and asafoetida.
- After the cumin seeds crackle, add peas, green chilies, and ginger and fry for 1 minute.
- Then, add carrots and fry for 1 minute and after this, add cauliflower and fry for 1 minute and capsicum.
- Later, add tomatoes, coriander, and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients and cook for 2 minutes.
- After the vegetables are crushed, put the porridge in the pan and mix the porridge in the vegetables while stirring well.
- The oatmeal casserole is ready, take it out in a bowl.
- Serve delicious and nutritious oatmeal casserole with chutney or curd and boost your health.
Suggestions for making Vegetable Dalia Pulao
- Do not make the vegetables too soft, keep them crunchy.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..