Cheese Naan Recipes – How to Make Cheese Stuffed Naan on Tawa
Cheese Naan Recipe: We all like butter naan and soft melted cheese inside it, crunchy crispy outside and very soft inside. Whether it is prepared in the oven, whether in the oven or on the pan. Serve it with Dum Aloo, Paneer Butter Masala or any gravy vegetable, everyone will like it very much.
- For 2-3 members
- Time – 50 minutes
Necessary ingredients need to make Cheese Naan Recipe
- Refined flour – 2 cups (250 grams)
- Curd – 4 cups
- Ghee – 2-3 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese – 100 grams
- Coriander – 3-4 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/3 teaspoon
- Salt – ½ tsp or as per taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
Method of making Cheese Naan Recipe
- Sieve all purpose flour in a vessel.
- Make a little space in the middle of the flour by hand.
- Put curd, sugar, baking soda, salt and oil in this prepared area and mix all the things well by rubbing by hand, now after mixing the flour in the flour, mash it well with the help of lukewarm water and soften it Knead the dough.
- Cover the dough and keep it in a warm place for 2 – 4 hours, the dough gets ready after flowering.
- Grate the cheese and add some green coriander to it.
- After the dough is ready, mash it a little and make it right.
- Divide the dough into four equal parts.
- Take one part and roll it round, wrap it in dry flour, place it on a circle, roll it into a 3-4 inch diameter, keep 2-3 tbsp. of stuffing on top of it and lift the rolled naan from all the sides.
- Do it Apply this dough stuffing with a little dry flour and make it a little bigger with the help of hands and fingers, and now with the help of a rolling pin, make a thick naan in a round or oval shape.
- Naan can be prepared on both oven or griddle.
- Take a tray to make naan in the oven, grease it with ghee and put the rolled naan on the tray and apply some water on the naan as well, and put a little nigella or cumin on top of the naan.
- Preheat the oven to 250 ° C.
- But preheat it. Place the naan-tray in the top rack and set it at 250 degree centigrade for 5 minutes.
- In between, keep checking the naan as well.
- After 5 minutes, take out the naan and check.
- The naan-roasted ones have been roasted well from the top and keep them from the bottom for 2 minutes and to bake in the oven.
- After 2 minutes check the naan. Naan-roasted from both sides are ready.
- Put some ghee on it. Naan-cooked in the oven is ready. (The time in the oven may take more or less according to your oven.)
- To make the naan-griddle: Make a naan-filling by rolling the dough in the same way, spread a little water around the top of the rolled naan, take the naan in your hand and while spreading the watery surface towards the pan Put it on the hot griddle, bubble will appear on the naan when it is roasted on the pan, when the top surface is slightly dark, that is, when the lower surface is roasted, hold the handle of the griddle, keep the pan on the gas flame inverted, and around Bake the naan till the spots come, put the pan back on the gas, and with the help of a spatula take out the naan from the pan, put ghee in a plate, and prepare the other naan in the same way.
- Cheese is ready. You can easily make naan on both griddle and oven.
- You can also make it on the oven.
- Serve and eat Cheese Naan with chutney, vegetable, pickle or vegetable of your favorite gravy.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..