Winter Diet: Special ladoos will give strength to women in winter
Special ladoos: These special tasty ladoos are very beneficial for the health of women during the winter season. Let’s know the recipe for making this.
In winter, eating many such things is beneficial for health, which is very less in the kitchen. Yes, there are many such things in the kitchen which we do not use every day but only according to the weather. One such thing is glue, which is used only in winter.
Eating ladoos made of gum is very beneficial for the health of women during the winter season. Gum helps to relieve many health problems. Due to its warmth, it is very effective in winter. Let’s know how it is beneficial for women’s health and the recipe to make it.
Benefits of special ladoos
Consuming it in the winter season acts as a panacea for women’s bodies. Particularly in pregnancy and after delivery, women who are breast-feeding are fed by making it special. Apart from this, the gum is also very beneficial for skincare, which enhances the beauty of your skin.
It works wonderfully as an agent. You make a nutritious paste by soaking the gum in water overnight. You can also add ingredients like almond powder and milk to it, which can enhance your beauty, and in the same winter, eating gum ladoos will keep your health very good.
Apart from this, it also relieves the pain of bones and muscles in winter. In winter, you can prepare gum ladoos like this.
Materials need to make Special ladoos
- 200 gm flour
- 1 cup- cow ghee
- 1 cup – ground sugar
- 1 cup – eating gum
- 50 grams – chopped cashews
- 50 grams – chopped almonds
- 50 grams- melon seeds
Method of making Special ladoos
- First of all, heat the pan on the gas, add ghee to it, then add gum to it and fry it on medium flame.
- When the glue starts to turn golden brown, turn off the gas.
- Then cool the gum and grind it or you can grind it in a grinder.
- After this, heat the ghee by placing the pan on the gas again.
- Then add flour and fry it on low heat.
- But keep in mind that the dough does not burn at all.
- Allow the dough to heat up a bit.
- After this, add gum, cashew nuts, almonds, and melon seeds in the flour and turn off the gas.
- Then take this mixture out of the pan and keep it to cool.
- Now mix the powdered sugar in the flour and gum mixture and make round balls.
- In this way, 1 turmeric and nutritious properties of gum ladoo are prepared for you for winter.
Women can do a lot to keep themselves healthy during this winter season. To get more information like this, stay connected with life.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..