This banana peel vegetable is full of taste and health at home
Banana peel vegetable: All of you must have eaten banana vegetables, but we are going to tell you an easy recipe for banana peel vegetables.
Banana is very beneficial for health and you must have used it as a vegetable at some time. Usually, we throw the peel after eating the banana, but do you know that a delicious and healthy vegetable can be prepared with the banana peel.
Let’s know how vegetables can be prepared with the peel. Of course, children will also like this vegetable with the elders.
Banana Peel Vegetable Recipe
- Total Time: 30 min
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 4
- Cooking Level: Medium
- Course: Main Course
- Calories: 95
Materials need to make banana peel vegetable
- Ripe banana peel-4
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Gram flour – 1/2 cup
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped coriander – 1/4 cup
Method pf making banana peel vegetable
- Wash the banana peel thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Cut these skin into small pieces.
- Put gram flour and all the spices in a bowl and mix the water and prepare the batter.
- Place a pan on the gas and heat it by adding oil to it.
- Fry the peels in oil lightly.
- When the peels are lightly roasted then add gram flour in the pan and mix well.
- Turn off the gas after about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish it with coriander and the hot vegetable is ready.
- Serve it with hot bread or naan.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..