Soft bread pav can be prepared in the cooker as well
Soft bread pav: You can make bread loaf like a market at home. Learn its easy recipe of soft and fluffy bread in the cooker.
Eating bread in the market feels very soft and tasty, but have you ever thought that you can make this bread at home too? When eating pav bhaji or vada pav, soft pav sounds very good, but if it is not made in the market and made at home, how will it be? By the way, it takes a little longer to make this recipe because we have to ferment the dough for a few hours, but if left out, this recipe is quite easy.
So let us tell you today, easy recipe of pav bhaji with pav which can be baked in the cooker and for this, we will not need too many ingredients.
Cooker Pav Recipe Card
If you have an oven, you can also bake it in the oven, but it will be made well in the cooker too.
- Total Time: 180 min
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 170 min
- Servings: 6
- Cooking Level: High
- Course: Snacks
- Calories: 300
- Cuisine: Others
Ingredients need to make Soft bread pav
- All-purpose flour 1.5 cup
- Active Dry East 1.5 tsp
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Cooking oil 4 teaspoons
- Butter 1 tsp
- Milk 1 tablespoon
Method of making Soft bread pav
- Take lukewarm water in a vessel and add sugar to it. Chinese help in activating the East. Add half spoon flour to it and dissolve it.
- When the sugar dissolves, add activated dry east to it. Follow the instructions written on the box of whatever East you are using.
- East may take 15 minutes to activate. Now keep it covered for 15 minutes. Do not remove the lid before that.
- Now when your east becomes active and froth starts appearing in it, add maida and salt to it.
- When it mixes well, knead it with a little water or milk. You need to knead it with a little more water.
- Now apply a little oil in your hands and knead it for at least 8-10 minutes.
- The more you knead it, the better the bread will become.
- You will see that in a short time its texture is starting to correct.
- Now cover it and keep it for flowering for 1.5 hours.
- Till then you grease the baking tin. In 1.5 hours you will see that your dough has swollen a lot.
- Now add a little dry flour and then knead it a little more.
- After kneading in a while, you add some oil to it.
- make a dough by giving it powdered form and apply some oil on top.
- If you want to make it firmer then you can leave it covered with a wet cloth and leave it for 1 hour.
- In this case, it will increase twice its size and your bread will be very good.
- When you have to bake it, apply a little milk over it with light hands so that its color comes right and does not burn on top.
- Before putting it in the cooker to be baked, you put salt in it and put a steel stand and put some salt on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cooker whistle and the rubber and let it cook on low flame for 20 minutes.
- Open the lid of the cooker after 20 minutes and then add a little butter to it.
- Cook it again for 15 minutes. Now when it is removed, apply a little butter and place a wet cloth over it and leave it for 2 minutes.
- hen unmold it. While making in the cooker, the top color is not very dark because, in such a situation, the bread starts burning from the bottom.
- Maybe by seeing the recipe, you will feel that it is a lot of mess, but it is more hard work than just waiting in it, the rest will be done easily.
- You can eat this pav with any dish like pav bhaji, vada pav, etc.
- Serve it like this or if you want, take some compress. If you liked this recipe, do share it.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..