Road Side Style Tawa Pulao Recipe at Home
Road Side Style Tawa Pulao Recipe at Home: The fun of eating on the roadside is different. We always think about which secret spice they use which is so good. So in today’s post, we will bring him outside and will tell you why roadside food is so good.
Today I am going to tell you how to make Mumbai Style Tava Pulav at home? It will take some time to make it but its test will be exactly like roadside…. So let’s see how to make Tawa Pulao “RoadSide style Tawa pulao recipe” and what Atchison we will need to make it….
Materials need to make Road Side Style Tawa Pulao Recipe at Home:-
- Biryani rice – 2 cups
- Water – 1 cup
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil – 25 grams
- Ghee – 2 tablespoons
- Ginger Garlic Pest – 1 teaspoon
- Green chili – 2
- Capsicum – 1/4 piece
- Onion (Chopped Onion) – 1
- Chopped Carrot – 1
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon (to taste)
- Chopped Tomato – 1
- Kasoori methi – 1/2 teaspoon
- Pav Bhaji masala – 2 tsp
- Cauliflower – 1/2 cup
- Peas – 1/2 cup
- Tomato ketchup – 1 teaspoon
- Chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves
Method of preparation of Road Side Style Tawa Pulao Recipe at Home: –
- First, take the rice in a big bowl and add water to it and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Then put the water in a big vessel to heat it and when it starts boiling add a spoon of salt to it.
- Then filter the rice with water.
- Then cook it till it is 70% cooked.
- Then filter it out in any vessel.
- Now take a big griddle and add ghee to it (if you do not have a big griddle, you can make it in any big vessel).
- Then add ginger garlic paste and green chilies to it and roast it for a while.
- Then add capsicum, onion, and carrot and cook it for a while.
- And add salt to it.
- Then add the tomatoes and Kasuri methi to it and cook it on low heat till it melts.
- Then add the cabbage and peas and add a little tomato catsup in it. (I have boiled the cabbage and peas a little bit)
- Then mix it well and break the vegetable a little while moving.
- Then add pav bhaji masala, chili powder, and a little butter and mix it and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Then add some rice to it and mix it.
- And add the remaining rice and mix it. (When we put whole rice together, it does not get well, that’s why we mix it twice.)
- Put coriander leaves and some pav bhaji masala over it and turn off the gas.
- Then take it out on a plate and our griddle is ready and eat it hot.
Important Tips to make Road Side Style Tawa Pulao Recipe at Home: –
- To make Tava Casserole, use a vessel with a big and thick bottom.
- You can add your favorite vegetable to it.
- While roasting the vegetable, break the vegetable slightly so that it becomes spicy.
- After making the casserole, adding a little more pav bhaji masala makes the test even more.
I am sure that you will like this Road Side Tava Casserole. So you must try and make it at home. And if you have any questions related to this recipe, then you can feel free to ask us. Thanks for now!
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..