Rajma Galouti Kebab – Cutlets easy to make at home
Rajma Galouti Kebab: Rajma Paneer Cutlet is a delicious and healthy recipe. Those who like children very much, as well as older people like to eat it with fervor.
Necessary ingredients need to make Rajma Galouti Kebab
- White beans – ½ cup (100 grams)
- Red beans – ½ cup (100 grams)
- Potato – 2 (200 grams) (boiled and peeled)
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Coriander – 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Ginger – ½ inch piece (grated)
- Green chili – 2 finely chopped
- Chaat Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – ½ tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
Method of making Rajma Galouti Kebab
- Wash the Rajma well and soak it in clean water for 8-10 hours.
- Put the soaked rajma in the cooker, add 1/2 cup water and 3/4 tsp salt to it and close the cooker and cook it for 1 whistle.
- When the cooker whistles, reduce the flame and let it cook on low flame for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, turn off the gas and after the pressure of the cooker runs out, open the cooker and filter out the Rajma in a sieve to separate the water. Allow the beans to cool down.
- Grate boiled peeled potatoes in a bowl.
- After the rajma cools down, put them in a mixer jar and grind them lightly.
- Take out the ground Rajma in a bowl of potatoes.
- Add green coriander, ginger, green chili, coriander powder, chaat masala, roasted cumin powder, red chili powder, garam masala, salt and mix.
- The mixture is ready to make cutlets.
- To make the cutlets, take out a little mixture, press it round with your hands.
- Then, flatten it into a shape of cutlet. Prepare all cutlets in this way.
- To roast the cutlets, heat 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan. Put the cutlets one by one in the hot oil and fry the cutlets on low-medium heat.
- When the cutlets are golden brown from the bottom, flip them and roast them from the other side till they turn golden brown.
- Once it turns golden brown from both sides, take out the cutlets in a plate. It takes about 12 minutes to cook the pot.
- Crispy and delicious rajma cutlets are ready.
- Serve and eat these cutlets with green coriander chutney or tomato sauce, or any of your favorite chutney.
Suggestions for Rajma Galouti Kebab
- You can also take ginger paste instead of grated ginger.
- Cook the cutlets on medium heat.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..