Quickly prepare green chili at home in 20 minutes in winter
Prepare green chili: There is a desire to eat something spicy in the winter and if you want to make it quickly then prepare delicious chili.
You must have eaten a lot of eggplant and potato bar, but have you ever eaten chili filling? Chili bharta is actually a Rajasthani recipe, also called chili kuttu. This recipe is very easy to make and if you want to try a new dish, then you must make this recipe.
It does not take much time to become a Bharti of chili, so if guests come to the house and want to make something quick then definitely try this recipe. So let’s know how you can make delicious and spicy chili bharta.
Chilli Bharta Recipe Card
It takes only 20-25 minutes to make and can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
- Total Time: 20 min
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4
- Cooking Level: Low
- Course: Others
- Calories: 250
- Cuisine: Indian
Materials need to make prepare green chili
- 200 grams Green Chilli
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1.5 teaspoon fennel
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Salt to taste
Method of making prepare green chili
- To make chili puree, first dry roast it thoroughly with 1 tsp mustard, 1 tsp fennel, and 1 tsp fenugreek seeds. Now crush green chilies.
- Now heat oil in a pan, add the remaining mustard and fenugreek seeds.
- When it is roasted, add ground green chilies. Be careful not to make a paste, but to crush it.
- Cook it until the chili becomes soft.
- Now add turmeric powder. Let it cook for 30 seconds.
- Now mix yogurt, salt, and sugar in the pan. After this, add all the powdered mixture. Run it well.
- Now cook it till its water blows away.
- Add lemon juice to it and if you want to add any seasonings like oregano etc., then it can be put on top.
- You can refrigerate it and keep it in the fridge.
- If you liked this recipe, do share it. Tell us your suggestions on the Facebook page of Everyday Life.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..