Quickly make Pav bhaji kebab at home for children
Pav bhaji kebab: Eating parathas and chilies every time breakfast can make everyone bored, so you should try something new. Here we will tell you how you can get in the house immediately.
Everyone likes to eat some healthy as well as tasty breakfast. But eating parathas and cheela things every time can be a bit boring. If you want to make something new at home, you can make Pav Bhaji kebab.
You must have eaten Pav Bhaji many times, but have you ever eaten Pav Bhaji kebabs? They look exactly like cutlets and have a test of Pav Bhaji. You can easily make pav bhaji kebab with the existing things at home, so let us tell you the recipe.
Make pav bhaji kebab recipe at home
- Total Time: 30 min
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Servings: 8
- Cooking Level: Medium
- Course: Snacks
- Calories: 250
- Cuisine: Indian
Ingredients need to make Pav bhaji kebab
- Onion (finely chopped)
- Garlic paste one spoon
- 1 large tomato (powdered)
- 1 spoon Pav Bhaji Masala
- Half a teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon red chili
- Salt to taste
- Half cup cauliflower (chopped)
- Half cup cabbage (chopped)
- 1 cup bread crums
- 1 cup Potatoes (Mashed)
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- A little oil
Method of making Pav bhaji kebab
- To make pav bhaji kebab, first of all, you have to heat oil in a pan and put onion in it.
- Then add tomatoes, garam masala, red chili salt, and pav bhaji masala.
- When it is well roasted, keep it to cool down.
- While you mix cornflour and a little water in a vessel, make a batter.
- Keep in mind that it should not be too thin or thick, as the kebabs will have to be fried later.
- Now add onion-tomato paste, flower cabbage, cabbage, bread crumbs, potatoes, and maize flour.
- Mix it well and your stuffing is ready.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..