Mishti doi recipe: The most famous dessert of Bengal. Mishti doi or sweet curd makes from milk. The sweetness of jaggery added to it by thickening the milk. This dessert makes on special occasions. Mishti doi stores in axes, it looks very tasty in food. You can also make this dessert at home with this simple recipe.
Ingredients to make Mishti Doi: Mishti doi, made by mixing creamy thick milk is a popular Bengal special dessert. And makes from milk, jaggery, and yogurt. Boil the milk and make it thick and the rest of the ingredients added one by one. It is then served cold.
How to serve Mishti doi: While serving, you can serve it by garnishing it with dry fruits.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make Mishti doi
- 1-liter full cream milk
- 300 grams of jaggery
- 2 tsp curd
Method of making Mishti doi
- In a heavy pan, thicken the milk to 4.
- Mix well.
- Cook the mixture for five minutes and keep it at 40 degrees (room temperature) to cool down.
- Then mix it in curd.
- Put the mixture in an earthen pot or in a terracotta pot and set it to freeze.
- Serve cold.
- When adding curd to the milk, make sure that it is not too hot.
- Churn the curd proper so that there is no lump in it.
Key Ingredients: Full cream milk, jaggery, yogurt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..