Malai malpua recipe at home | Instant malai puri recipe
Malai malpua recipe: With Gulab Jamun Ready Mix, you will make Gulab Jamun to date. Today we will make a special dish using Gulab Jamun Ready Mix. Malai Puri is a different tasty dish.
Necessary ingredients need to make the Malai malpua recipe
- Sugar – 1.5 cup
- Gulab Jamun Ready Mix – 1 Cup
- Pistachios – 10-12
- Cardamom – ½ tsp
- Saffron threads – 15-20
- Ghee – for frying
Method of making Malai malpua recipe
- To make Malai Puri, add 1.5 cups of sugar and 1.5 cups of water in a vessel and cook it while stirring occasionally until the sugar dissolves.
- Now take 1 cup Gulab Jamun Ready Mix in a vessel and add a little water and make a smooth solution.
- To make this solution, we have used 4 cups of water (while making the solution, take care that the solution is not diluted.)
- After the sugar dissolves in water, add 15-20 saffron threads, ½ tsp cardamom powder, and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- After 3-4 minutes remove the syrup from the gas and keep it cool.
- Now heat ghee in a pan for frying.
- After the ghee gets hot, put a serving spoon batter in the ghee and fry it on low flame.
- Cook the ghee with a spoon, pouring it on top of the malai puri, when one side turns golden brown, flip the malai puri and fry the other side too.
- After both, the sides turn golden brown, take out the Malai Puri from the pan and keep it on a plate and similarly fry the cream of the remaining batter.
- With this much batter, 10-12 cream of puri is ready.
- After all the cream is completely fried, put them in the syrup and leave them submerged for 3-4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, take it out from the syrup and put it in the remaining syrup.
- Remove the cream from the syrup and add pistachios to it for garnishing. The cream is ready to serve.
Suggestion for making Malai malpua recipe
- Keep the batter thick, rubbing with a thin batter will not make it completely round.
- For deep frying, do not take a deep bottomed pan, whose pan is flat.
Here is some more delicious sweet recipe:
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..