Delicious Tandoori Momos Recipe. Make tandoori momos – in oven and without oven.
Tandoori momos is a dish of Nepal but it is very much liked in Delhi, it is easily found at every nook and corner of Delhi. Momos walked from Nepal’s mountain and then reached Delhi and after coming to Delhi, he changed the color of Delhi to become Tandoori Momos.
If you eat them with red chutney, green chutney or mayonnaise, they look very tasty and if they are homemade then you are also good for health. You children at home will forget to eat outside meals.
Necessary ingredients need to make Tandoori Momos
- Refined flour – 1 cup
- Cabbage – 2 cups
- Carrot – ½ cup
- Capsicum – ½ cup
- Green coriander – 1-2 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Green chili – 2
- Ginger – 1 inch great
- Salt – 1 tsp
For the oven
- Curd – ½ cup
- Gram flour – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 4 teaspoons
- Butter – 1-2 tablespoons
Method of making Tandoori Momos
- To make tandoori momos, take 2 cups all purpose flour in a vessel, add 4 teaspoons of salt and mix it and knead a soft dough like water while adding some water.
- We took ½ cup of water in kneading this much flour, out of which 2 tablespoons of water has survived. Once the dough is kneaded, keep it covered for 15-20 minutes to set.
- To make the stuffing of mayhem, mix 2 cups cabbage, ½ cup carrots, ½ cup capsicum in a vessel and mix.
- Now put 1 tablespoon of oil in a tempering pan and heat it for tempering these vegetables.
- After the oil is hot, add ½ inch of grated ginger and fry it on medium flame.
- After the ginger is roasted, reduce the heat and add 2 green chillies to it and roast it while stirring. After the chilli is roasted, add it to the vegetable in the early hours.
- Now add ½ teaspoon salt and 1-2 tablespoons green coriander to these vegetables and mix. The stuffing of the mayhem is ready.
- After 20 minutes, take out the dough and make it soft by crushing and breaking it into small pieces.
- Now take a dough and flatten it round and wrap it in dry flour and roll it round.
- While rolling, keep in mind that the dough should be thick in the middle and thin at the edges.
- After taking a dough of three to four inches of beas, keep it on hand and put 1-2 spoons of stuffing and close it.
- To stop the stuffing in momos, fold one end of its side into each other and in this way, move the dough into the circle by sticking it together, folding the remaining end with each other and pressing it slightly in the round. Prepare all momos in this way.
- To steam momos, put 2 cups of water in a large pot and heat it. Now spread some oil on a sieve and spread it over a vessel.
- Now cover momos at a small distance in the sieve and let it steam for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, take out the momos and keep them cool.
To make marinette
- To make marinette, add 2 tablespoons gram flour, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ¼ tsp garam masala and ¼ tsp salt to all the things in a vessel. Mix it. Marinette is ready.
- Now mix the momenad in the marinet and mix it so that the marinette is well applied to all the momos.
- Once the marinate is well applied to the mayhem, leave it for 15-20 minutes.
Make Tandoori Momos in the oven
- To make momos in the oven, keep the oven pre-heated at 200 ° C.
- After 20 minutes, take out the momos and place them in a roulette and place them on the oven tray.
- After putting all the momos on the tray, put the tray in the oven and cook it for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove and check the momos, if there is no mild spots on the sides then cook the momos for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes Momos is ready. Put a little butter on them. Tandoori Momos is ready
Make Tandoori Momos on gas
- To cook momos on gas, take an iron seek and apply momos on it a short distance.
- Now roast it on medium flame until it gets light spots on all sides.
- When light spots are everywhere, remove the momos from the heat without the oven.
To serve Tandoori Momos
- To serve the momos, take them out of the seek and keep them in a pot.
- Now put a little chaat masala and some green coriander leaves over the momos and spin them well. Tandoori momos are ready to serve.
- If you eat them with red chutney, green chutney or mayonnaise, they look very tasty and will not harm you if they are homemade.
Suggestion for Tandoori Momos
- You can also take any vegetable like onion, mushroom or broccoli according to you in momos.
- If you are using Hung Curd to make Marinette then there is no need to add gram flour.
- You can add red chili or salt as per your taste.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..